Would you like to have these removed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

jaku

Reaction score
We have a bit of poo on the server and I think someone should atleast try to clean it up. Therefore I call for the removal of these playermodels;

Papyrus from Undertale
I dislike this one because it is nothing like any other playermodel and since the hitboxes are different that makes it unfair. The playermodel is very unpopular, I saw many players used it because of the high price but when the Xenomorph came around it stumped it.

Ruby Rose from RWBY
This playermodel is smaller than others, so though it has some popularity it is generally a pretty unfair playermodel with it's weird hitboxes. Generally I don't think that many people on the server watch RWBY so I don't think many would even notice if we removed it.

Zack Halloween from Dead or Alive 5
Honestly, I've never seen anyone use this except for Xebakyr and he isn't even on that often anymore. What's the point of keeping it in if no one uses it?

Moe GlaDos from some anime idk
Honestly, how was this even added? The playermodel has obnoxious hair flying everywhere and it's smaller than other playermodels. Gameplaywise it's broken because of the odd hitboxes. It is moderately popular..

Mad Moxxi
Like the others, I haven't seen this one around that often.. we should open up the spot for other playermodels.

Jibril from No Game No Life
Jibril is a great character and all as I watched the show myself, but I feel no desire to look like her and I've never seen this skin used on the server. The hitboxes are bad like with most other anime playermodels.

Alternative choices
We have plenty of playermodel suggestions from prime, and if this suggestion goes through we would remove all our anime playermodels, to accoutn for that I'd suggest adding this one as Sword Art Online is well known among anime fans and this skin has the possibility of getting popular without having shitboxes.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347692830

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Red Guy

prime105

prime
Reaction score
if either jibril or moe glad0s are removed I'm leaving and never coming back, especially after my poor Popstar Ahri was slaughtered. Take heed Infected_alien8_

Also legitimately SAO is one of the most disliked mainstream animes by anime fans, I personally don't mind it, but surely adding it would scare away the anime community c:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online/reviews
i think you are wrong about something... the anime community dislikes kirito and praise sinon its very strange yeah...

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
#MakeTTTGreatAgain
Yeah, like when inf added like 50 playermodels and it took like 5-10 mins to join the server each round. greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

prime105

prime, that is so not true, kirito is one of the most hated characters because of him begin "OP", "a cardboard cutout protagonist" and just generally boring.

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Yeah, like when inf added like 50 playermodels and it took like 5-10 mins to join the server each round. greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

prime105

prime, that is so not true, kirito is one of the most hated characters because of him begin "OP", "a cardboard cutout protagonist" and just generally boring.
:eek: never knew that