Parkour tournament!

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score

(Thanks SirComputer for the banner!)
Hello everyone, since I got operator I will be hosting events, and ofcourse tournaments.

I will be doing a parkour tournament! I will do 1 vs 1 rounds with the loser eleminated. First to the given point (usually the end) wins!

The time and date of the matches depend on the players, I am making appointments on when to run with each of you who enter the tournament on when to run so that everyone is able to join this tournament! Just reply your username and I will add you!

The price to win is either a 15 Dollars steam reward or a special title ingame!

This is the tournament scheme!

The first map will be diamond rush. I will do this as following: each time you reach a checkpoint first you gain a point. The one with most points wins.
Rules:
No hitting eachother
No placing blocks.
Be kind.

Avoiding the rules will mean a loss of points.

joining is more important than winning!
Thanks for your time and enthousiasm,
Calfish.

Last edited:

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Captain McYoloSwaggie Told me to sign up. Darn Snowman...

Anyway I don't mind being laughed at for my parkour skills :3

Ps. You must rig dis so I win,k?
Pss.I like cake
Psss.I demand a title called ''controlloller'', Even if I don't win,k? Work you magic with tnm for me? :D

• Confusing
Reactions: std1997

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm terrible at parkour but I'd love to sign up please XD
My timezone is GMT and I'd be more likely to make it at a weekend if it's next week and beyond because I start college :)

Thanks for hosting an event, Cal! :3
-Infected_alien8.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I have 0% idea how A&T works, but I saw the word 'parkour' so I'm in.

School starts tomorrow for me, so finding a right time for me will be hard (think weekends and Fridays). You can always check if I'm on RoF though and call me from there :p

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score
I want to join so much.

But I'm worried about timezones and all that stuff, so .-.
Don't worry, I thought of that.

I thought of the steam prize reward too. It will be according to how many players will join. 1 player=1 dollar. 20 players=20 dollars Leading up to 50 dollars max!

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh

Faliara

Reaction score
Don't worry, I thought of that.

I thought of the steam prize reward too. It will be according to how many players will join. 1 player=1 dollar. 20 players=20 dollars Leading up to 50 dollars max!
*BEEP* I don't have steam *BEEP*

Also, I'm not even that active on Minecraft anymore, so I'm not even sure if I'll actually remember in time :/ Yeah, sure, I remembered to go for the Blocktopia photoshoot but me and Tails were late so we had to improvise.

smashball5

Reaction score
I might as well sign up. don't know about the time though. I am in the Central Time zone part. Don't know if that will mess me up.