Paceboys-Trusted-(9-3-2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paceboys

Reaction score
  • Your In-Game Name:Paceboys
  • Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:Abalkir, brother
  • What is your Timezone? It is -5 (US CENTRAL) (Illinois)
  • What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy)I am 12
  • How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) I have 1 day and about 5 hours, 4 hours and 48 minutes to be exact ;)
  • How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I am online every day, for 45 minutes to an hour minimum. It is my favorite minecraft server, and I find it to be something that doesn't lose its fun easily.
  • Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft?I was trusted on Zombie Survival twice (resigned from loss of activity both times) and TNT trusted once (same reason) But I know that this server will be one I will always play on. And classic is a bit bland:p
  • What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness, would be; Honestly I don't really know. Being too leniant I guess, and I will fix that by making sure people follow the rules properly and the server is fun for everyone.
  • What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? Not sure, maybe an orange? It can be tart (serious/focused) sweet (easy going) and all around good tasting (fun).
  • Why do you deserve the rank?I think that I deserve this rank for a few reasons. One, being that I have been Trusted 3 times on past servers. I know that I resigned from them, but that was because I lost interest. I know that this server will be one I will always play on. Also, I am online every day for 45+ minutes, and I noticed how many staff members are on at certain times. When I'm online? Either WiiGoGetter, Guinessis, and Baker. But that is only half the time im on- the rest of the time is understaffed. If I were to be ranked as Trusted, I could use my timezone to my advantage by being online at times other members might not be able to, so I can keep the server a fun place for everyone.
  • Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I do. Some information that will be fairly C-C-C-CATASTROPHIC.
  • Thanks so much for your time
  • -Paceboys/CP

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
You're fairly active, or at least I've seen you on the server quite a few times. Although, aside from just playing the game i don't see you do much in the helping criteria; and in my personal opinion i think 48 hours (2 days) is a nice chunk of time to truly get to know the ins and out of the game, but i can't just make a decision based on personal opinions.

Being trusted three times is pretty good feat, what worries me is the reason for your demotions. All three demotions were for the same reason, inactivity resignation. If it was just a single time i can easily overlook it, but three times and on two separate servers kind of have alarm bells ringing in head. I know you feel that this server is the one you will always play on, but i can't just ignore the facts of the past here.

For right now, I'll say 0 mainly due to the inactivity resignation three times, and not really helping out. Prove me wrong on these two reasons and i'll be happy to change my decision.

paceboys

Reaction score
You're fairly active, or at least I've seen you on the server quite a few times. Although, aside from just playing the game i don't see you do much in the helping criteria; and in my personal opinion i think 48 hours (2 days) is a nice chunk of time to truly get to know the ins and out of the game, but i can't just make a decision based on personal opinions.

Being trusted three times is pretty good feat, what worries me is the reason for your demotions. All three demotions were for the same reason, inactivity resignation. If it was just a single time i can easily overlook it, but three times and on two separate servers kind of have alarm bells ringing in head. I know you feel that this server is the one you will always play on, but i can't just ignore the facts of the past here.

For right now, I'll say 0 mainly due to the inactivity resignation three times, and not really helping out. Prove me wrong on these two reasons and i'll be happy to change my decision.
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Classic does just get a bit boring, and i will definitely help out more if that's what you think i need C:
(Not trying to defend myself/make excuses) I really love blocktopia, and most of the people in it. I've always wanted to give back to the community, by staffing, but Zombie and TNT just weren't for me (to staff on). I really think that AOD will be the one for me. Plus, a certain lack of staff members worries me a bit ;D

Guinessis

Reaction score
Hmm. To be honest, I rarely see you. However this is likely because my minecraft time has largely been spent working on the maps (competition, builds, configs, guides, etc). So we do need new staff to police the server.

Three resignations is somewhat troubling, but inactivity happens to us all.

I'm going to withhold a vote for now - I'm in between 0 and 1. I'll keep it in mind and make a decision soon.

EDIT: Removed "demotion," since now I see that you most likely resigned instead of being demoted.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Hmm. To be honest, I rarely see you.

Three demotions/resignations is somewhat troubling, but inactivity is the least onerous way to go about it for sure.
I'm going with and zero for now and will have to rely on Guins word due to my inactivity. But the three demotions/resignations is also troubling me.

paceboys

Reaction score
I'm going with and zero for now and will have to rely on Guins word due to my inactivity. But the three demotions/resignations is also troubling me.
Hmm. To be honest, I rarely see you. However this is likely because my minecraft time has largely been spent working on the maps (competition, builds, configs, guides, etc). So we do need new staff to police the server.

Three resignations is somewhat troubling, but inactivity happens to us all.

I'm going to withhold a vote for now - I'm in between 0 and 1. I'll keep it in mind and make a decision soon.

EDIT: Removed "demotion," since now I see that you most likely resigned instead of being demoted.
Thanks for the feedback. Once again, not trying to defend myself, but I'm 99.9% sure i wont resign from this, seeing as there are so many different things you can do, that i don't think i would get bored easily.
EDIT: And it was all resignations, i was never demoted. Though, if people were to say i was a good trusted before i actually stopped staffing, that would have helped (got messages such as that afterwards :[

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Just throwing my opinion here, mostly to shed some light on your period as TNT Trusted. We put you on a trial to see if you were Trusted material after you applied with 16 hours of playtime. Within less than 2 weeks, your activity had dropped to almost 0, playing SMP instead. I hardly think you had much experience as trusted from TNT, certainly not enough to have gained anything from it.

Saying you resigned rather than being demoted is like committing suicide before your execution. Sure, you managed to get in before any other decision was made regarding your position, but that doesn't mean the outcome would have been different if you hadn't done so. There were questions raised not just about your dedication to the server, which were the grounds you resigned on, but your maturity and the way you enforced the rules too.

Hopefully I've been of some help with my input.

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
After some thought i feel you are not ready for trusted -1

I dont think your quite active enough(my opinion), also i do think you can be a bit more helpful as-well.
I will be looking more carefully too see if there are other things that may show up and i will talk you about them if i see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.