Operator apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
IGN: Super_Goku
Time-zone: GMT+1
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? Around one and a half to two hours
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? To keep the server a fun place for everyone. To react to situations with a bit of maturity, to deal with griefers, flooders and generally rulebreakers. Also to solve problems that players might have and to help people where possible.
What sets you apart from other applicants? I think that at this moment I already have some experience with staffing a server. I enjoy being a help to people and I think that since I am TNT staff I have matured a lot and can be of a much bigger help.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? I think that I sometimes when I get into an argument. It is hard for me to let go of the argument
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would call in the help of a fellow Op+ or I would try to solve the problem as good as I can.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Signed: Super_Goku

Reaction score
Although i have seen you showing a good behavior, you haven't been active enough to give my opinion yet. In my opinion, it's way too early too apply. I will give you a 0 for now.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Although i have seen you showing a good behavior, you haven't been active enough to give my opinion yet. In my opinion, it's way too early too apply. I will give you a 0 for now.
See this man right here?...He just stole everything I said on OpChat. That god damn thief. (0 for now)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm going with a -1. You are a good, fun player, and I've never had any problems with you on the server. I just think you should work on helpfulness, being a general role model, and maybe spend some more time on the server before applying. As I've said before, the longer a person is a player, the better off a staff member they may one day become.

And I like your eagerness to help x)

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I've given this a bit of thought over time, and I've decided to go with a -1. You aren't a bad person at all, but I just don't simply find you prepared for it. If you really want reasons, I'd actually say the same as Sploorky, for the most part.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Many thanks Sploorky, didn't see this.

Agreeing with the above posts, 0.
Neutral due to seeing you little, witnessing neither positive or negative things.
I always appreciate your interest and work to help out though. :) So keep trying, if it's something you're interested in.

Sploorky

Reaction score
All the ops and I have voted, and you've gotten a collection of 0's and -1's. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock and deny this. Feel free to apply again in three weeks, and don't be discouraged, but instead view this as a way to improve. Good luck in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.