Operator Application for TubaRiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
In-Game Username: TubaRiver

Staff references(Staff role+): Not Available.

Time spent on the server: Not Available.

Other server ranks (present and past):
current
AoD - Trusted

previous
SMP - Trusted
TeamSpeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
The responsibility of becoming ANY staff for ANY community, can be considered the equivalent of becoming an officer of a large organization. (Business, School, or even Public related organizations)

You need to be a quick decision maker, with great accuracy in said decision. You must have some creativity, to shake things up when things become slow. Take charge over groups of people while keeping everything and everyone within said group organized, motivated, and in control.

Obviously with responsibility comes stress; whether you are doing a great job or not, you have to be able to separate the stress within your mind and your responsibilities as a leader.

And if you screw up, take ownership. No one is going to hold your hand through this. If you can at least admit you made the mistake, AND know how to fix it, while learning from it; you deserve at least some credit.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted:
I've currently held the position of Trusted, twice for Blocktopia. I had a chance to raise it to 3, in the past, but i screwed up. Trusted is not something to take lightly, sure, you are the lowest staff rank, you hold some power yet, not very much. It's what you do with that little bit that counts, and i can honestly say i have only been an "average" trusted in my own eyes. I've done my job proper for the most part, but that's about it sadly.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
In both real life and online, I am what you can consider as a realist, analyst, and a bit on the philosophic side. I judge my own actions far worse than when I judge others, and worse than when others judge myself. I'm quick on my feet when i want to be, but when things tend to become monotonic, i sadly fall in with the crowd and that's something that needs to definitely change about myself. I've proven my leadership capabilities by becoming the captain of the tubas for my high school marching band twice, and I'm still on track for my bachelors of CS/SE in college. Despite me now taking a semester off. (I'm a dumbass and overloaded myself and fell flat on my face, if you were wondering why i'm taking a semester off)

• Winner
Reactions: Vatowski and Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We have never had a good and fair chance to have an opinion about you as how you are as a player (in the community).
Since this is a new server, and we prefer that you work your way up, we came to the decision it is for the best to deny this.

We hope and wish you a great time on Elysium!

Status
Not open for further replies.