Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman1102

Reaction score
Ingame username:lavatraz
Rank requested:eek:perator
Your timezone:Central Lincoln Nebraska time

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):JSchweigert

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.I'm 13 yrs old, I want to be an archaeologist when i grow up and i love
to go swimming and hiking.
What achievements are you most proud of? I'm most proud of when i raised enough money to go on a trip to Australia.

What do you think your position entails? To protect the server and to stop people who defy the rules of the server.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? Because I think i could make the the server
a little bit better with more staff on the server, and I also think i'm good at helping people.
You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. I would give my money to poor people and I would spend time with my girlfriend
and make up for everything wrong I did in my life.
Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?:I spent 10 minutes on this and really appreciate
the server, I think its appropriate because it took some time and I love everything the staff has done.

Q

Qube

Right, i have a very vague memory of seeing you on the server, and based on what i have seen, i don't think you have enough knowledge about how the server works to be ready for a staff rank anytime soon.
If you in the future decide to apply again, you really should spend more time and work on the application!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Seeing that you necro-posted not too long ago in an SMP announcement, asking how to leave the clan chat channel, makes me think that you are not ready for it.
I don't mind if people spend 10 minutes on an application, but I can do very little with this application, sorry.
There is enough for you to learn on the server, and till that, you cannot be a staff member just yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.