[Operator] _joshuwah_'s Operator and Economist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
Staff references(Staff role+): Not asked for any.
Time spent on the server: Lots and lots
Other server ranks (present and past):SMP Op
TeamSpeak: Oh yes​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Helping new players adjust to the game, reiterating the rules when it is needed and being a friendly face around the world. I have to that I wish to apply for the controller rank, due to the extra responsibilities that I would like to have that I consider above baseline operating, for example; Updating the Wiki, Maintaining the 'Allowed Mods' thread. Writing guides where needed.​
The economist part is the most important I think, it is very important that this server gains and remains balance. I would be my job to modify values of items so that items aren't harvested and players don't become unfairly leveled​
Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: I was never trusted but during my time as SMP OP I successfully responded quickly to requests and dealt with players needs fairly and to satisfactory level.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:Family man with a passion for computers, specifically how things work. I'm a very chatty person, and rather straight at times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.