One last story

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
Memorial for great soldiers who died fighting for Discordia!

Day 2:
Raxo
Swift_Siren
Gonkus
Solopwe
SuperHalo

Strong Warriors and Heroes!

Day:2
Swift_siren
asaechao
Hockeymatt
Gonkus
Raxo

Great Architects of our base to keep out Crimson Scum!

Day:2
Asaechao
Samlen
Hockeymatt
supehalo
755someone755
shadeslayer
catocomics
demonic_mstrstn
Solopowe

If i missed anything let me know!
will be updating as day goes on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Notme

parquette

Reaction score
Could someone tell me the time of when the meeting ends in the central timezone in the U.S? I will be gone on Friday, and getting back in the evening. And what time does the battle end? does it go all night, or does it go an hour, or what.......? And one more thing, if the battle starts without you, and you wanna join in if your in the fort already, can you join in or is it the server is locked and you cant get on in the first segment of the battle? I may get back during the battle, and I really want to take part in it.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Alright so far, the building of the castle has been kind of a confusing mess with no real official leaders. So based on what I have seen and heard, I would like to nominate Tamrawr, myself and Samlen as the three main leaders and directors in preparation of the upcoming crimson assault.

I would like people to post with their opinion on this matter and if you agree with my nominations.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so far, the building of the castle has been kind of a confusing mess with no real official leaders. So based on what I have seen and heard, I would like to nominate Tamrawr, myself and Samlen as the three main leaders and directors in preparation of the upcoming crimson assault.

I would like people to post with their opinion on this matter and if you agree with my nominations.
Considering the time, effort and materials you three have put in towards the common goal, and since people basically look to you for direction anyway, I would be all for a small leadership group considering how scrambled the operation is.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Yes please.
Tamrawr sticks like honey
77 pvps like lion
and samlen is good guy.

parquette

Reaction score
Leaders are cool and all. Why not have them? I mean, every army(and yes, we are an army) has a leader. They have a Commander, a 2nd in command, and a Leutenint(however you spell that) 1rst class. Why not have these 3 ranks for the leaders?

parquette

P.S. I was building a tower(and yes, there isn't obsidian at the top) and when I was making the foundations of it, I dug through the wall and noticed a lack of obsidian. This leads me to the question on how well the fortress is made.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Fight me.
Remind me, just how many times did I kill you before we learned of this event?

Anyways, we may be pushing it on the "no claims" rule, but to be honest, we need coordination to ensure optimal efficiency, survivability, and most important of all; Victory.

For example, I don't want to be chunking my healing juice on a small group of crimson if it would be more effective to chunk it on a large group with 2 defenders in it.