On The Horizon #3

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Staff Update
Hello people, this is the long overdue update on current SMP affairs. I want to write a short apology for the extreme inactivity that the staff team has shown for the past month or two. Many of our team have been extremely busy and burnt out, myself included. Some changes in staff have occurred and I’m going to get the gears turning again as of today. I’m going to start off with a quick staff roster update.

Admins:
• Jolterino
• Cheatyface

Controller:
• KNBrisson

Developers:
• Comp
• Nottycat
• Okx
• SirC

Moderators:
• HKCaper
• Zel
• Sam_Winchester
• Arelic
• Vrgin
• Hockeyfan

Upcoming Content
Classes
• Arcanist and Dragoon are being worked on again, along with a few of the promising concepts from the class competition. Another thing that will be worked on is the party plugin.

Dungeons
• Dungeon mobs and bosses are being implemented and will be ready for release once they’ve been tested. Over the past few weeks, the dungeon plugin has been getting fixed.

Land Claiming
• Comp and I will be focusing on this and hope to get this out soon so we can release Outposts afterwards.

Items
• There will be a new Epic tier released as long as some Legendary (changes class abilities) items in the near future.

Events
• A PvP tournament is being organised.
• Once dungeons released, we will potentially be doing a speedrun competition for some dungeons with some nice rewards.

When?
• I’m not gonna give a release date but my gut says you can expect it to take around a month to get everything ready.
• Hex is hosting a Minecraft event server soon so that’s something that people can do while they wait for the update to launch.

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Forgive me for double-posting, but another month has passed by and the server is still dead as usual. Although I expect that once summer starts, the server will be more active but for now, any bit of news would help reignite interest in this server.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
The dungeon plugin is done, we have completed at least one dungeon (this has been done probably for at least a month, maybe 2), other than that I am unaware of any progress being made. Jolt is going to have to answer though

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
No, but there is one dungeon that has been released, although it is a little buggy.
Hasn't been "officially released", but yeah it's on the server and accessible. We've run into a few random issues. I've also been working very slowly on 3 more dungeons, but no eta for release on them yet either.

We've found jolts house, so he'll be forced to reply here soon. :)

Reactions: Notme

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello all, sorry for the long delay.

Everything is still being (slowly) worked on, SirComputer and Hex have dropped in to help us out a bit. Tasks are being reassigned so that they'll be actually completed and we're going to be releasing content in trickles until summer time when we'll hopefully be able to push a larger update. I'll drop in again with another update sometime next week after I've finished writing a few tests.

We're still looking for players to test content, so if you're interested, shoot me a DM on Discord.