Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Staff references(Op+): Biblius​
Time spent on the server: 9 days and 9 hours​
Other server ranks (present and past): present Zombie classic Trusted​
TeamSpeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The responsibility of a trusted is to assist operators and staff of higher ranks in helping to moderate the server. Trusted need the ability to both be able to help players with their problems while being able to deal with those who would break the rules to gain an unfair advantage or to ruin gameplay for others.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm friendly, cheerful and always willing to help others and have a good time, not only that I'm very active and enjoy my time playing JtE. I'm quite addicted to minecraft although I also enjoy strategy games like Age of Empires and Company of Heroes.​
Yours truly,​
Old Man Oak​

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Well, it cannot be denied that you've been a good enough player, and that you have plenty of ontime, being a Citizen and all. The fact that I'm referencing you says a lot. Unfortunately, I'm reexamining you and realizing that I don't know you as well as I should've before I agreed to reference you. This is of course my fault, but it still makes me uneasy about handing you the rank of Trusted just yet.

I'm going to vote 0 on this one, but I do still wish you the best of luck. And when you do eventually join our ranks I'll welcome you with open arms.

EDIT: I change my vote to a +1 for trial.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going with a 0. You are a great player, a great asset to our playerbase and a very active one at that, and I appreciate and respect that. However in my eyes, you're just not ready to move up to a staff rank. I can see that in the future you have a solid chance. Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I too am a bit questioning on whether you are ready for a staff role on JtE yet. However, I would be willing to see it go to trial, so a tentative +1 for now. Good Luck!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I tried not being a 'band-wagoner' this time around, but what said above holds true. You have the time, but you just don't pop out. 0

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well thanks everyone for the feedback and I can see the value in some of your comments that I really don't stick out much but I still hope you will consider me for a trial. :)

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Whilst I think you are perhaps heading in the correct direction, I think you've applied a bit too early. As you can see from the staff responses, not enough of us know you sufficiently yet.
Unfortunately I am in the same boat, I only really see you at the beginning/end of my day, which isn't really enough to judge your performance. So it's a 0 from me.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whilst I think you are perhaps heading in the correct direction, I think you've applied a bit too early. As you can see from the staff responses, not enough of us know you sufficiently yet.
Unfortunately I am in the same boat, I only really see you at the beginning/end of my day, which isn't really enough to judge your performance. So it's a 0 from me.
Yes I can see what you mean, I was hopng maybe for a trusted trial but at this point I think it may be better to tag Marnixxie and ask for this application to be closed. I'll try again when you have all got to know me better and can make an honest judgement. Thanks for your time and your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.