Old_Man_Oak63's Trusted Application[December 16th]

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Old_Man_Oak63
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My brother Sergeant_Oak63 and my sister oaktree64, they use the same IP as me.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
  • Your age: 18 years of age
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? At the end end of last year, I had 100+ hours spent playing on the server, after the reset I now have 78 hours.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will continue to actively play and help other players in zombie survival. As well as helping and assisting operators enforce the rules to new players and olders ones I also want to present a friendly and fun environment for which people can play zombie survival.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would take a screenshot of the situation and message another controller or director (depending on the situation) and show them the screenshot and explain what is going on so the situation can be dealt with.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I can help to make a difference on the server and help make gameplay fairer for everyone involved so everyone has an enjoyable time.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I feel I represent logic, common sense and fair play. I am very quick to notice when something doesn't quite add up, especially in the spirit of fair play. It is my wish that everyone is able to have a fun and enjoyable time on the server and that I am able to help achieve that goal.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Txboy1234, DarkHender, HypeBurst, JWB101197, Damer_Flinn Remember, five references are necessary to post a staff application. If you do not have these, your application will be denied. Please only post five references, as to avoid influencing operator voting. For each failed trial or demotion (within 6 months of the date of application) you will need to gather two additional references when applying. For example, if you have previously had two applications denied, you will need to gather nine references to make another application.
  • Signed: Old_Man_Oak63