Old School Runescape

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I'll share my experience going back to old school rs. Some background: I botted before the EoC update and got my main account reset 50% of all my exp. I have another account with 99 Wcing that I used to make me money. So once I learned that PowerBot was still up and running I decided to bot 24/7 as much as I could(the client has a 2hr cap before it shut off). So I was botting both accounts. I managed to get around 40 att and str on both accounts (killing chickens lol) and 1 account with 70 Wcing and the other 70 fishing. The account with 70 wcing got banned and I immediately quit botting the other account (lol). Then I quit :D This all happened around a week.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Trap_Wolf

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I just started a new account since I don't remember my old one.
IGN: TheJKangaroo
Oh my gosh I'm so happy this version still has tutorial island. I used to just grind on there for awhile until I felt ready for Lumbridge. :p

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
So I logged in today for the first time in a year and spent 2+ hours listening to my online professor's lecture while burying bones/gathering chicken feathers in Lumbridge for fishing experience because I forgot I had 84 fishing and long story short I have 10k feathers with nothing to use them for hmu

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
So I logged in today for the first time in a year and spent 2+ hours listening to my online professor's lecture while burying bones/gathering chicken feathers in Lumbridge for fishing experience because I forgot I had 84 fishing and long story short I have 10k feathers with nothing to use them for hmu
make darts

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah still playing, gonna repost my IGN here so people can add me

IGN: Runemen4