Old original game...

Pois0napple

Reaction score
Authors: Sumisukyo
Map Name: Pac-man Arcade

Amount of Players: 1-4

Type of Map: Arcade/minigame

Link to the Map (Or Bloxel world it is in): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pacman-arcade/

Screenshots of the map: http://cdn.planetminecraft.com/file...1222/javaw-2012-05-25-14-52-07-86_2403006.jpg (its on the download website)

Why do you think this map will make a good addition? I think this map will make a good addition because this is an original game (and a really fun one XD).

Has this map been tested thoroughly? ()

Fill in the following template:
difficulty: normal # Choose between normal/easy/hard/peaceful
blockBreakMode: false # false = blockBreak is list of blocks you CANT break, true = blockBreak is list of blocks you CAN break
blockBreak: # A list of blocks you can either break or not break. Make the list in the same way as the default with 2 spaces and a '-'
- Everything
blockPlaceMode: false # false = blockPlace is list of blocks you CANT place, true = blockPlace is list of blocks you CAN place
blockPlace: # A list of blocks you can either place or not place. Make the list in the same way as the default with 2 spaces and a '-'
- Everything
enableAdminMode: true # false = This world is not being checked when players place blocks wheter or not that specifik location is allowed, true = Location IS checked
creeper: false # true = spawn creepers, false = disable creepers
enderman: false # true = spawn enderman, false = disable enderman
zombie: true # true = spawn zombie, false = disable zombie
skeleton: true # true = spawn skeleton, false = disable skeleton
spider: false # true = spawn spider, false = disable spider
mobs: true # true = enable all mobs, false = disable all mobs
vechiledestroy: false # true = players can destroy vehicles, false = players cannot destroy vehicles
paintingbreak: false # true = players can break paintings, false = players cannot destroy paintings

If you saw the video then, is it possible to set the spawn like where you should spawn? Because if it isn't night time and someone dies... i think you get the point

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Sploorky

Reaction score
What this map does well:
It's a fun mini-game that works well, and it's easy to restart, so you can easily play multiple times.

What this map doesn't do so well:
Certain things, like the default spawn spawning you away from the course or the fact you only need to hit the "Insert Coin" button once, could confuse some players.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
If you saw the video then, is it possible to set the spawn like where you should spawn? Because if it isn't night time and someone dies... i think you get the point
Sleeping is a bed sets your spawn, so it will be fine as long as you sleep.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
What this map does well:
An original, fun minecraft version of this mini-game that currently has no redstone bugs in it. I can guarantee this map may be a popular choice for many players. The lights that turn off when a few nuggets remain is a very nice addition to the map, and it can make the game more relievable on players. Also, using the F5 view isn't used as much in minecraft (unless you want to see your skin), and this mini-game can make the view easier on others to play this game.

Asiding from what Sploorky said, The levers may confuse some players, because they might not know that they have to switch all four of the levers to be in level 4, etc. Also, players may be confused on where to go when the game ends, they may not know how to get to the red door.

Yes

Extra Comments:

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What this map does well:
I really like Pac-Man - it's simple and fun, and is easy to pick up. This map brings the feeling of the 80s arcade into Minecraft, and it makes good use of third person view.

Pretty much what Sploorky and Ronaldo said.

Yes!

Extra Comments: I'm playing this if it gets accepted.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Really creative mini game, sounds really fun, can be reset and the use of pressure plates is creative.

Mobs are too easy, mobs would despawn, and items would despawn in 5 minutes (if I'm not mistaken!)

Yes, it would make a great addition to the map list.

Extra Comments:
Good job finding this! Will have to take it down myself if if gets put in.

Calfish

A&T Fiesh
Reaction score
What this map does well:
It's a really timeless classic. you can just reset it and play it multiple times, It really encourages you to play third person and the detail of the nuggets falling on presure plates with light and when you pick it up the light fades is amazing!

The mobs are too easy.

Yes

Extra Comments:
Epic. Definately trying it for myself when it's added.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Really creative mini game, sounds really fun, can be reset and the use of pressure plates is creative.

Mobs are too easy, mobs would despawn, and items would despawn in 5 minutes (if I'm not mistaken!)

Yes, it would make a great addition to the map list.

Extra Comments:
Good job finding this! Will have to take it down myself if if gets put in.

Pois0napple

Reaction score
i was thinking you guys could make the difficulty higher and the "orbs" are supposed to despawn in 5 min, or else too easy

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
A brand new and exciting type to the server, It'd definitely add more leverage to the classical side of games which users seem to enjoy at the most. I personally am a big fan of Pacman and would love this on the server.

Mobs are too easy, but changing them to Blazes may fix that, with a roof ontop aswell. Spawn can easily be fixed up with signs and other stuff by the staff to make the game less confusing about the levers etc, even a great supply of 8 minute Anti-fires to avoid fire damage. Thus fixing the 'easy' mob issue.

Yes

Extra Comments:
Would like a test before it is added, to ensure the map is secure and works perfectly, fix any issues that need to be done, etc!

Pois0napple

Reaction score
Also can you keep the mobs undead because if you saw the video then you should know that they spray potions of healing at the end of the round to kill all the mobs (which i think is pretty cool XD). If you did change the mobs then you'd have to change to potions as well.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also can you keep the mobs undead because if you saw the video then you should know that they spray potions of healing at the end of the round to kill all the mobs (which i think is pretty cool XD). If you did change the mobs then you'd have to change to potions as well.
That's easily fixable :p