OgroovysamO Music/Photography/Video

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So, hi! Thanks for taking a look here ;)

So, throughout my whole life I have been surrounded by music and musicians, with several members of my family being able to play musical instruments. Throughout my life, I have self-taught myself on a few instruments, including keyboard and ukulele, but no instrument has captured my imagination as much as the guitar.
I've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years, but I had basic knowledge of the instrument prior to that. Mostly influenced by bands such as Blink-182, Sum 41 and Rise Against, my playing style incorporates elements of pop-punk, alternative rock and melodic hardcore.
I've recently managed to build up the courage to upload a video of me playing to get some feedback on my technique, however I wasn't really sure how I was going to go about it. I decided I would attempt a full album cover, using Blink-182's self titled CD as my subject. The result can be seen below...

-snip-

So yeah, any feedback would be appreciated :)
And if you have any requests for future covers (Blink-182 or otherwise), feel free to ask me! Future videos will be posted in this thread :)

Rock on!

Last edited:
D

DarkHender

So I finally got the chance to record another cover. I give you... Kaleidoscope:

Next up should be Lollipop by Framing Hanley (hopefully during this week).

OMG I don't look so bored.
You better do Lollipop, its not like I requested it a month or go or nothing.

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I finally got the chance to record another cover. I give you... Kaleidoscope:

Next up should be Lollipop by Framing Hanley (hopefully during this week).

OMG I don't look so bored.
You better do Lollipop, its not like I requested it a month or go or nothing.

Oh yeah make me feel bad why don't you :p

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
  • Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12