[Official Village] Port Fisk

Stieben

Reaction score
Port Fisk is a cozy fishermen village which aim is to have a great time and live the good life on the lakeside.

Picture outdated. I will update it sooner or later.

What once started with one single house in the middle of nowhere, is now a nice fishermen village full of great moments and friendly people.

A list of all the members, including the leaders:
Marnixxie [Leader]
Stieben [Leader]
Danni122112 [Leader]
silkshadow
miiii44
imjonnyboy
SteveTheKitteh
Astriii
Super_Goku

Port Fisk Tour

Video outdated.

If you would like to join Port Fisk, then please contact one of the leaders and they will provide you with a constructive response and further instructions and information.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Port Fisk will from now be a Oceanus Satelite.

This means that Port Fisk will no longer be an official village, and all members of Port fisk will join the "ocean" clan in game. Members of Port Fisk and Oceanus can move as they want between the towns. Just give me a poke in game and I'll find you a house.

I will still be leader of Port Fisk, though it no longer got its own clan.

The reason this was done was to get Port Fisk back to life, so it wouldnt turn into a ghost city. I would love to keep our nice tag and official status but then I would be close to the only one that are active with it.

Lets grow big and prosper with Oceanus!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Port Fisk will from now be a Oceanus Satelite.

This means that Port Fisk will no longer be an official village, and all members of Port fisk will join the "ocean" clan in game. Members of Port Fisk and Oceanus can move as they want between the towns. Just give me a poke in game and I'll find you a house.

I will still be leader of Port Fisk, though it no longer got its own clan.

The reason this was done was to get Port Fisk back to life, so it wouldnt turn into a ghost city. I would love to keep our nice tag and official status but then I would be close to the only one that are active with it.

Lets grow big and prosper with Oceanus!
*Oceanus and Sancti ;)

Welcome one and all to our Empire! Anyone who may also want the "Sancti" tag may contact Edgar or myself.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if you move out, someone else can have it, but there isnt a hurry. We still got enough houses. (Thanks stieb)
Well, it's a gigantic house, and can be replaced by many smaller houses.

I also moved out quite a long time ago, but just haven't been playing.
So all the stuff in there can be given to Port Fisk?

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait a minute, Duffie, you live at Sancti Crustulam. You don't even have to move now that Fisk is in the Empire XD
Fisk is in the empire? I wasn't aware. :eek:

Nonetheless, it's fine. If anything, I'll probably build a little house in the middle of no where, start off fresh. :p
We are an Oceanus satelite, and since Oceanus is a Sancti satelite, we are somewhat under the empire that way.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Wait a minute, Duffie, you live at Sancti Crustulam. You don't even have to move now that Fisk is in the Empire XD

Nonetheless, it's fine. If anything, I'll probably build a little house in the middle of no where, start off fresh. :p
We are an Oceanus satelite, and since Oceanus is a Sancti satelite, we are somewhat under the empire that way.

A satellite of a satellite.
Satellite-ception.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and Duffie

Stieben

Reaction score

Satellite-ception.
Now it's up to Fisk to make Port Akkar a Port Fisk satellite. So Akkar would be a satellite of Fisk and Fisk of Oceanus and Oceanus of Sancti. Now that's what I call a satellite-ception! xD

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Satellite-ception.
Now it's up to Fisk to make Port Akkar a Port Fisk satellite. So Akkar would be a satellite of Fisk and Fisk of Oceanus and Oceanus of Sancti. Now that's what I call a satellite-ception! xD
I totally forgot about Port Akkar, I dont think I have checked it out for three months...

Lets hope it havent gotten griefed!