[Official Town] The Wizard's Tower and College

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Listen to this tune to make it feel more wizardy!​

"A sprinkle of cadaver scrapings, a fairy thumbnail, a wellington boot's worth of finest smoked whiskey and and a hair from the head of a bald man..." The pink figure made sure to stir his wizards tea, scraping any loose cadaver scrapings into it. It was often said that a wizards tea, was not only strong enough to stand a spoon up in, but was also on occasion likely to cause the spoon to melt. Other reported effects include the spoon transforming into a butterfly or questioning its own sexuality before transforming in a puff of smoke, only to leave the bewildered tea-stirrer in question holding a gender confused fork.
Another wizard clad in a decidedly brave if not ambitious shade of vomit green sat opposite, "In fairness it wasn't like Harry could have known that using potions as a beer pong substitute would have resulted in the towers destruction.." he quietly debated, ignoring the shower of splinters as a wardrobe collided with the ground - curiously enough for the all-male wizards tower, leaving a fetching set of lingerie and a ballgag "Ever since people gave him ideas about being a wizard, He's just a bit.. froopy".
Froopy. Defined as either an obscure love of manatees, a white girl that is good in bed and 'may' ride horses, or in this case wizard-slang for wizards who were still in the "frat-boy-magician" phase. Many a universe has been collapsed by a 'froopy' wizard trying to impress a passing witch by trying to pass a fishbowl through the eye of a needle.
Placing his tea down (with extreme care..) the Pink Wizard stood and gazed at what remained of his tower. This would be the second time this semester it would have been rebuilt, the only silver lining being that this time the Tower had not taken the universe with it. Yes, they could rebuild. They would rebuild..
The Wizards Tower
The Wizards tower is a respected recluse for wizards, witches and their menagerie. Are you aged, magical and worried about kids on your lawn? Well look no further - we don't even have a lawn! Built in the center of a pristine ocean to avoid collateral damage, we offer total isolation and peace of mind (barring the acts of other wizards). We also offer the best wizard-tea the continent has to offer, so sign up today for your choice of robe color and wizard quarters.​
Rules
  • No fishbowls or needles on the premises.
  • Anyone found playing beer-pong with potions will be turned into a witches drawers' scrub cloth. This is a dangerous act and should not be considered "a laugh", lest you suffer the same fate and Broli Bronzebeard, brother of former dean Bali Bronzebeard.
  • Try to avoid inter-dimension racism. Check your transcendal privelage.
  • Don't start fights without undue authority, wizards enjoy their peace and tea.
  • Hat = Wizard, Wizard = hat. Everything else is frippery.
Benefits
  • Choose your own wizard title!
  • Access to resources, your own chambers and free wizard counselling.
  • A pretty tower that sometimes blows up.
  • Some floating islands, with the numbers of said islands increasing frequently after Bali's feats in the sky dimension.
Requirements
  • Be a wizard
  • Have a sense of humor.
  • Avoid being lazy
  • No froopy wizards.
Joining

Simply post in the thread below (preferrably with some inclusion of ingame username) and a backstory of your wizarding history - backstory isn't required but will give us some laughs.

OR

PM me a request.

OR

Ask me in game.

Roster
  • Malcovent/Bali Bronzebeard - 'The' Pink wizard (the only pink wizard)
  • Deadl0ck
  • Shinyshark - the Ash Shy Rink Wizard
  • Riketr - Riketr the Magicketr
  • GmK - The Frostitute
  • Snowma - Humblewhore
  • EonLatias - The Travelling Fisherman
  • Defiant_Blob - The Red Alchemist
  • Kuromono13 - Kuro of Mono
  • Roobarb Pie - Assistant Librarian, current Dean of college during bali's leave.
  • FrenchSanta12 - The wizard Queen.
  • The_Phantom
  • octopusmaster
  • Ayatollah_Ali
  • Aperson155
  • Darknarutokiwi - The Tinkerer
  • GlassesFreek - The Halfling
  • XxIzumixX

Reactions: davidjl123

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Lore:
  • All events are centralised around the Carthage dating system.
On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year C479, a band of the bravest and most noble of wizards joined forces in erecting the tower of wizzards, as it was known.

On the 49th of Primae, of the year C498, the first toppling of the tower was witnessed, caused by a rebel band of alchemists seeking to destroy the major owner of pharmaceutical products. The destruction resulted in the death of Bali Bronzebeard's grandfather, Dean Werbeardsson.

On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year C499, the second wizard tower was erected upon the remains of the first tower. Since this date approximately 38 towers have been destroyed and re-erected.

On the 3rd of Brimmel, of the year C767, Bali Bronzebeard was born. Bali would proceed to become dean from the year C1498 to the year E1, a reign of 46 years.

On the 17th of Solemn, of the year C984, the wizard tower was destroyed for the thirtieth time. After this incident, the wizards decided to reinforce foundations. The mausoleum was sunk, and remains underwater, obstructed by the caved in stone, to this day.

On the 18th of Solemn, of the year C984, the Overseers and Dean, Edmon Bronzebeard, vowed to spread across the land, seeking out new magicks available to the wizards. The wizards disbanded.

On the 20th of Primae, of the year C1004, Edmon Bronzebeard, with the aid of various wizards, erected the great ice wall at the ancient city of castra as the appearence of wildlings (now known as bandits), tall ones (now known as endermen) and blowing bushes (now known as creepers) had risen in the free world. The lands beyond the ice wall are a hellish wasteland of former settlements destroyed by such beings.

Around the month of Zenthri, of the year C1498, Edmon Bronzebeard passed away, leaving the position of Dean to his chief overseer and son, Bali Bronzebeard.

On the 16th of Solemn, of the year C1498, Bali Bronzebeard ordered the ressurection of the wizard tower.

On the 24th of Solemn, of the year C1498, the Whispering grove was discovered far below the bowels of the tower following excavation for housing.

On the 19th of Gaien, of the year C1499, the wizard tower was reopened as a college and residence for wizards around the lands.

On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year E1, Bali Bronzebeard left his position as Dean following alarming news to which he did not reveal, although his acts have brought the floating islands to the tower. At this point, the wizards clan had officially existed one thousand and sixty five years, both in the tower and across the lands. His successor, roobar b'pi, ascended to the role of Dean on the 24th of Admenrise, of the year E1.

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Lore:
  • All events are centralised around the Carthage dating system.
On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year C479, a band of the bravest and most noble of wizards joined forces in erecting the tower of wizzards, as it was known.

On the 49th of Primae, of the year C498, the first toppling of the tower was witnessed, caused by a rebel band of alchemists seeking to destroy the major owner of pharmaceutical products. The destruction resulted in the death of Bali Bronzebeard's grandfather, Dean Werbeardsson.

On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year C499, the second wizard tower was erected upon the remains of the first tower. Since this date approximately 38 towers have been destroyed and re-erected.

On the 3rd of Brimmel, of the year C767, Bali Bronzebeard was born. Bali would proceed to become dean from the year C1498 to the year E1, a reign of 46 years.

On the 17th of Solemn, of the year C984, the wizard tower was destroyed for the thirtieth time. After this incident, the wizards decided to reinforce foundations. The mausoleum was sunk, and remains underwater, obstructed by the caved in stone, to this day.

On the 18th of Solemn, of the year C984, the Overseers and Dean, Edmon Bronzebeard, vowed to spread across the land, seeking out new magicks available to the wizards. The wizards disbanded.

On the 20th of Primae, of the year C1004, Edmon Bronzebeard, with the aid of various wizards, erected the great ice wall at the ancient city of castra as the appearence of wildlings (now known as endermen), tall ones (now known as endermen) and blowing bushes (now known as creepers) had risen in the free world. The lands beyond the ice wall are a hellish wasteland of former settlements destroyed by such beings.

Around the month of Zenthri, of the year C1498, Edmon Bronzebeard passed away, leaving the position of Dean to his chief overseer and son, Bali Bronzebeard.

On the 16th of Solemn, of the year C1498, Bali Bronzebeard ordered the ressurection of the wizard tower.

On the 24th of Solemn, of the year C1498, the Whispering grove was discovered far below the bowels of the tower following excavation for housing.

On the 19th of Gaien, of the year C1499, the wizard tower was reopened as a college and residence for wizards around the lands.

On the 17th of Admenrise, of the year E1, Bali Bronzebeard left his position as Dean following alarming news to which he did not reveal, although his acts have brought the floating islands to the tower. At this point, the wizards clan had officially existed one thousand and sixty five years, both in the tower and across the lands. His successor, roobar b'pi, ascended to the role of Dean on the 24th of Admenrise, of the year E1.

Is this going to be a history test or something? I'm bad at remembering stuff.

EDIT: Give me the title of "The Sparkly Wizard" plz.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Update! The first residential island has been salvaged from the space time callilapy. It's been roughened up pretty badly, but with a bit of care and terraforming we'll be able to make it as good as new!

Here's some images of it:

IF I've done my maths right, this island is the equivalent size to the land area containing castra, give or take a small amount. Lots for housing on this island will be available next week when terraforming is complete.

Edit: The portal leading to the island is located on the castra portal platform just off from the NN. It's located behind the stairs.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Updated initial post of the tower with a little tune to make the wizardy feeling more adequate when reading!

Will edit this when the tower link to the islands is up.

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Once upon a day, on a nice Monday afternoon, I went threw the Wizards Tower lobby and stumbled upon a floating watermelon. I was very confused and I fainted, after few days of being unconscious I woke up and saw a watermelon figure in front of me, much more like a Chinese Square Melon. It looked at me for several minutes, and at one moment it started talking to me. It said "Don't kill me, if I get killed, you will get my guts and as a memory of myself, of what you killed, I'd haunt you in your nights". I nodded my head and said:"Y..yes sir. I..I promise" and so on, it was gone. Please dear friends! don't kill it! (Actually.. we're wizards, we can do what so ever.. but I think it looks great as a lamp)

• Agree
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, strong traces of Malaysian skunk weed have been discovered in a wizard's room. We would like to remind people of the no drugs policy in college grounds.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, strong traces of Malaysian skunk weed have been discovered in a wizard's room. We would like to remind people of the no drugs policy in college grounds.
My apologies, I was smoking Malaysian skunk weed with Malcovent as a form of peace. I will make sure the college grounds will smell like roses again!

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I suspect French for seeing a floating melon, and now I'm beginning to suspect you two for putting the melon there in the first place.

Also, back on topic to the wizards, when the latest floating island is completed, a event shall be held on it to fight a wither. Details to come.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Hello my good sir Roobarb Pie I am actually thinking of making a head museum with several wings in it. Each wing will be dedicated to a certain Village/town/city, and I was wondering if you could donate some heads to me in order for me to be able to make the Wizard Tower wing of the museum. All donations are greatly appreciated.

PS: I am from Snowfall if you are asking

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hello my good sir Roobarb Pie I am actually thinking of making a head museum with several wings in it. Each wing will be dedicated to a certain Village/town/city, and I was wondering if you could donate some heads to me in order for me to be able to make the Wizard Tower wing of the museum. All donations are greatly appreciated.

PS: I am from Snowfall if you are asking
Not to infringe on another's thread, but I'd be happy to contribute some heads for Sancti. ._.