[Official Town] Esper

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score

Esper is a place of unmatched dedication, with a taste for the finer things in life. Magnificent and jutting towers belie an opulent interior designed to be the epitome of comfort. From the mysterious and sprawling vaults to the airy dining halls, Esper truly is a place like no other. However, after long ages of inward secrecy, Esper is opening up and actively accepting new members. We are currently working on a ocean suite, planned as a 49x49x49 room underwater. We have plenty of rooms for you to design, or if you are not into building we also go on dungeon trips often for those in the clan looking for a little adventure. Other planned projects include a observatory, and more expedition in our underground areas. If you are interested PM the format listed below to a leader+ and have the board vote on it. If you are unsure any member would be happy to give you a tour of the castle! Come and share in the Glory!​
Sincerely,​
Crashb23 and Hockeyfan1852
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
More information below:
Application format-
Username:
Timeonline:
Why we should accept you:
What skills can you offer to Esper:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Current Roster:
Crashb23- Leader​
Hockeyfan1852- Co-Leader​
JohnOgolazek- Board Member​
Jojothebobot- Board Member​
Risky_Chance- Trusted​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Esper has noticed a strategic flaw in World War Elysium- All the PvP clans are attacking one large PvE clan. In order to balance things out (and for better loot) Esper has sided with Sancti and Oceanus against Wisteria and Snowfall. However, we have kept our alliance with CTY.

Hilarity will ensue.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Esper has noticed a strategic flaw in World War Elysium- All the PvP clans are attacking one large PvE clan. In order to balance things out (and for better loot) Esper has sided with Sancti and Oceanus against Wisteria and Snowfall. However, we have kept our alliance with CTY.

Hilarity will ensue.
Aw man, now i have to write my story D:

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

Hilarity will ensue.
Aw man, now i have to write my story D:
Nah, it's fiction! Rules don't apply. :p

The Empire warmly welcomes its renewed alliance with Esper!

Reactions: Prizyms

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Hilarity will ensue.
Yo Esper.
So only 3 clans are against us: Wisteria, CTY and Snowfall, but Snow has Administrator, who took over server for month, so... :D
Its going to be a lot of fun :D.

• Haha
Reactions: Henry

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Esper is expanding! If you have any interest in joining, contact Me, Nogtrog, or DynastyofBlocks in-game or on the forums. Membership qualifications are being relaxed- we're building a new village for people who just joined the server.

• Winner
Reactions: RyanDodd

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
An announcement to whom it may concern:

I am semi-permantly moving to a small village I am in the process of constructing sort of near Aoteara (I was there first :p) Recently I have been attacking Aoteara, but it seemed unfair that they could not attack me- thus the move. Happy fighting!

• Haha
Reactions: RyanDodd