K1ingHoward - Yey!
myusername - Yey! etc
...and Jivvi
In-Game Name:
Jivvi

A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster):
Nightshade

What you enjoy doing:
Brewing, Invis, Night, Underground, Redstone Wizardry, Stone Axe (only tool I ever use) :laugh:

Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: Uhm, preexisting member? I'm sure I was at least in the first 10 recruits :laugh:

MagickPaws

Reaction score
I was suggested to join by myusername22
:3http://blocktopia.net/forum/members/myusername22.4636/
In-Game Name: MagickPaws
A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster): Wheat planter.
What you enjoy doing: Farming, building, farming, trees, writing and interior design.
Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: I have yet to join a JtE community and I want to be able to contribute and meet new people.

• Love
Reactions: Henry

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
All Concordian's Look Here!

Here ye Here ye

Sir Thomas Lee Jackson - Reporting From Concord Castle
This is a Wide Formal Invitation to all members of Concord Castle, I welcome you today to Join us in a Fellow, Friendly game of A.O.D.

This Event will be held on the 23/06/13 at 1:30 AM GMT
We all look forward to this lovely occasion, to enjoy some friendly PVP.

Kind Regards
Sir Thomas Lee Jackson

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
From the desk of His Holiness Emperor Biblius the First
Hear ye, good folk of Castle Concord. For many a year have we of Sancti allied and prospered in collaborative spirit. As allies we have grown and prospered together. And it is on this day that I am overjoyed to announce that the leaders of your fine leaders have elected, of their own will to cease being our allies. Instead, the people of Concord shall become our family. Those who value Concord’s independence need not fret. We of the Empire know very well a settlement’s own will ought to be done second to the will of the Empire, but the will ought to still be done. Thine leaders shalt retain full control o’er thy lands. We ask they, as well as any who wish to do so, attend our Empire meetings! We shall also ask thy leader do display thine allegiance by flying our flag alongside thine own.
All is good within Elysium. We shall not falter, whatever the case. The will of the Empire is strong, and doth reside in every member, whether king, castle, or commoner. Let us fight for a new world! A world of unified reason! Long live the Empire, and all who seek justice!
Let us fight for a world of equality!
-Biblius