[Official Town] Castle Concord

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
The Application of Theodorre Kingley - Concord Castle

In-Game Name: Theodorre

A Fancy, Personal Title: Theodorre ARL, Animal Representative Lawyer.

What you enjoy doing: I enjoy playing casual games of croquet and sipping tea on the lakeside, as well as fighting for the rights of animals as a successful lawyer.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord: I get along quite well with most gentlemen and women of Concord Castle, and those whom I don't know I'd love to meet!

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Not working for me (because I updated, and my idea of how to downgrade didn't work). Where/how do I use the jar?
to switch to 1.4.7:

1. go to %appdata%\.minecraft\bin
2. replace your 1.5 minecraft jar with the 1.4.7 jar you downloaded (BACKUP YOUR 1.5 MINECRAFT JAR BEFORE DOING THIS.)
3. play minecraft
4. done

to switch to 1.5:

1. go to %appdata%\.minecraft\bin
2. replace your 1.4.7 minecraft jar with the 1.5 jar. (Feel free to backup the old 1.4.7 jar.
3. play minecraft
4. done

• Informative
Reactions: Undefined User 7

dogtownbreeds

Reaction score
In game name :SkyeDog81
Personal name : SkyeHeart
What I enjoy doing:In the game : making chain reations , Making secret rooms Out of game: Climbing, Running ,Ghost Stuff XD
Why i want to join: Because it seems like an awesome town and it looks like fun to make a life there.Also So i can make/have friends

Reactions: digi

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Application of Sir Thomas Lee Jackson - Concord Castle

In-Game Name: Tommyleej

A Fancy, Personal Title: Tommyleej DA, Distinguished Actor

What you enjoy doing: I enjoy spending my free time in The Globe Theater located in London, i also enjoy spending time with my beloved cousin Theodorre Kingley in a game of Croquet and having a dash of Tea.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord: I enjoy the company of fellow Gents and Ladies and for any of those I haven't meet I look forward to meeting them!. Another one of my reasons is impart on a spectacular Adventure and serve the Castle Well.

• Winner
Reactions: Theodorre

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Okay, so we are "kind of" back in action in terms of activity and production.
To begin this, we would like to present our current attempt/project in finally working on said town for people to build themselves their very own homes! (because who want's to be locked up in an old stuffed-up castle?)
Primarily production is going underway, primarily on roads to kind of formulate plots alongside said roads to provide a clearer instinct on where to build for people.
  • There are two (temporary) sizes for plots (once they are kind of marked with stone)
    • 1) Large Plots: For people who like living large and spacious environments, Larger plots are located near the center of the town area and town square. Notice: There probably won't be that many large plots due to space limitations! So be warned!
    • 2) Smaller Plots: For people who only wish for the necessities in their living spaces, smaller plots are located near the edges of the town, and are normally crammed more together with other houses.
For building, there are really only 3 primary rules we are looking for.
  1. We want to keep a sort of uniformed building style within the town itself to actually match the castle and the surrounding area. Like Crucia and Fisk with it's wooden buildings, Novus with a mix of spruce and stonebrick, or Sancti with its theme primarily on Jungle Wood...
    We too have a specific building style we would like to keep to.
    This style we would like to have is:
    Code:
    We are looking for a medieval style, seeing as the server kind of feels influenced by a more medieval/fantasy
    style, and thus, we wish for people to possibly build a more "normal" or "medieval" style house if you can! 
    (Take the style presented by the houses in Roxbourg or Novus for example)
    There are also building materials we would like you to use while building, following such examples as above.
    Said materials are:
    -Spruce or Oak Wood (Primarily Spruce);
    -Stonebrick, Smoothstone, or Cobble (Though Stonebrick is preferred but we'll let you decided on that one )
  2. We don't want buildings to be too HUGE. Houses and towers taller then a castle doesn't seem right, does it? Especially in a town-like setting. We want houses no larger then 3 (reasonable) stories, or 2 (tall) story houses per house. Though you may use your underground to your pleasure as long as you don't go outside of your house's/plot's designated zone. This removes the intrusion on other people's basements!
    (Note: size of basements may be changed at a later date)
  3. DON'T STEAL FROM OTHER MEMBERS AND KEEP YOUR CHESTS COVERED. As the chest protection granted for us being apart of a town does not extend past the castle walls as of this date(to my knowledge), as a safety precaution please keep any chests covered inside the town area. We do not take any responsibility for any stolen items if this is not heeded.
More updates coming soon, please bear with us.

Reactions: Excepted

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
In-Game Name: SmoggyWaffles

A Fancy, Personal Title: 'Keeper of Canines'.

What you enjoy doing: I enjoy resting in the vicinity of my apartment, tending to my thirty canines, and reading my limited selection of books over and over again.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: I believe that joining Castle Concord would be a great benefit to my health amd sociality (Is this a word?). I also wish to join, and become one with the canines of concord.
I expect to run an orphanage for lost canines and felines of the world.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
In-Game Name: SmoggyWaffles

A Fancy, Personal Title: 'Keeper of Canines'.

What you enjoy doing: I enjoy resting in the vicinity of my apartment, tending to my thirty canines, and reading my limited selection of books over and over again.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: I believe that joining Castle Concord would be a great benefit to my health amd sociality (Is this a word?). I also wish to join, and become one with the canines of concord.
I expect to run an orphanage for lost canines and felines of the world.
Your application has been removed, and i would like to welcome you to Castle Concord. Our goal is to welcome all who approach us and make our home warm for anyone who comes to our door step. You take this goal to heart and open your home to many of the different animals that Minecraft has to offer. Keep that goal and warmth in your heart burning like the everlasting torch that burns in the tower of Concord.
Sincerely,
King of Concord
K1ngHoward

• Winner
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

Steven.2460

Reaction score
IN GAME NAME: Stevo2460
FANCY PERSONAL TITLE: Mel, melancholy melon collector.
WHAT YOU ENJOY DOING: I enjoy long walks on the beach with a selection of well picked and produced melons. Varying from water to honey-dew. Depending on my mood. I also enjoy sheep and well saught diamond blocks.
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN CASTLE CONCORD: I assume I would prove to be a valued community member. I wish to join for simple lust for a home and place to store my many melons. I believe it would greatly benifit my minecrafting experience.

• Winner
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
alright since this is Well overdue I'm going to make a list of rules a lot of these should be common sense but this will put everyone on the same page as to what is acceptable and what isn't as well give some general guidelines.

1. No Stealing
you may not steal from others personal chests. you may freely take from community chests however please avoid taking massive amounts of valueables like 10 or 20 iron blocks without reason and if you do please, leave a sign so that we know where they went. also if you use the community please try to contibute to the chests as much as you put in, it gets annoying if everybody just takes from the chests and the same few people are left trying to fill them. stealing will result in being kicked from the land, removed from the land permissions and a warning sent to future clans you may join.

2. try to follow the building codes
Failure to do so may result in your house being altered or torn down.

3. do not kill fellow town members outside of dueling.
this includes any means of intentional killing IE. (lava, potions,spleefing, creepers,etc.)

future rules to be added later

mantne1234

Reaction score
~ Dark skies loom over lands once mighty.~
We, once great and proud...
Watchers over the ancient lands of beauty...
We’re thrown out...
Given to the rabid darkspawn like dogs.
The savages...
They stalk our halls in the darkest of recesses...
With the blackest of hearts...
Defiling once what once made us glorious.

We... Have Fallen.
Our numbers dwindled.
Our brethren taken from us in our futile attempt to reclaim what was most precious to us.
Dreams to turn the ruined realm great was dashed in a single moment.
Our tales should have ended there...
Our bodies torn side by side with those of our followers.
Yet... we remain.

Brothers! Join me!
We have returned from the ashes!
Our Sovereign Lord, the mighty Phoenix, has reborn us in his image!
We have been put through trials of soot and flame!
We shall not fall so easily from grace this day, Brothers!
Together, we can rebuild!

We are the Knights of Concord!
Watchers of the lands of Avalon!
Keepers of the flames of Desminer’e!
Shielded in our faith by the mountains of Bresten!
We shall stay vigilant!
Join us Brothers and Sisters!
A new world awaits us!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction
Welcome to Concord.
Composed of primarily it’s grand achievement, Castle Concord, built single-handedly by the greatest architects and engineers in the land, by the most devoted, and strong-willed lords and ladies in the kingdom, we stand to make a lasting impression on the lands of Elysium. We try to focus on a larger, grander scale of construction than that of small villages, as of this moment in the least.

Located on the calm shores of Lake (To be debated upon), and in the fertile valley of (to be debated upon),we enjoy the convenience of easy access to a number of neighboring and foreign lands, including...
- Port Fisk
- The Wizards Tower
- Novus Astorum (Ally)
- Crucia (Ally)
- Castra Fort
- And the Dreaded Wall.
Together we share a common ground, and exchange in friendly pleasantries on occasion.
We hope we share an ally in each and every one of these towns, though nothing is official as of this moment.

We are a town and community of working people, tied into groups to work together in completing a variety and complex goals and projects that we hope to come into fruition later in our towns lifetime. Although we differ in playstyles and timezones, we make up for the time we may not see each other with the work we do.
We want all of our member in a say in the landscape and how the Castle itself looks, and have members in charge of different projects and let them do as they wish with them, such as our dear Peli with the Docks, and DJJono with the upcoming Railway station.

Goals and Current Projects
  • Castle Keep and Walls
    • Continue gathering stone and materials for completion
    • Diligence in completing Construction of the main Keep
    • Finish construction of outlying towers
  • Other Projects
    • Concord Docks
      • Fellow members to assist Peli (aka Hahaha00000) in construction of majestic Stone docks and stalwart wooden ships.
      • Groundbreaking and Construction of Concord Lighthouse
      • Create possible
    • Outlying Landscape
      • Construct Pine/Spruce/Oak/Birch/etc forest.
      • Refurbish and Construct interlocking Stream that connects from Danni’s Plantation to Lake (Name to be debated later as well as idea!)
      • Construct roads and bridges to a variety of outlying locations.
      • Fill in any caves and make safe the landscape for common travelers.
    • Railway and Trainstation
      • Is currently being debated upon. Location as of yet is undecided.
    • Possible Future Project: Member’s Town
      • Construct town between interlocking Rivers for private residence of Castle Concord members, so members will not need to remain in their large and luxurious, though confining rooms within the Castle Keep itself. (Because it's always better to have your own home to call your own and express yourself through your building!)
    • Possible Future Project: Never-Concord (Name to be debated upon)
      • Located in the Nether region of the Minecraft Elemental Plane, Never-Concord shall watch over the Nether as a smaller, variable to that of its Normal Counterpart in the Overworld. It shall act as a safe haven to all that wish to hide from the dangers outside its walls.(Thanks to Myuser for the suggestion!)
Knights and Members of Concord

• K1ngHoward (Founding Member and “King” of Castle Concord)
  • JKangaroo (Master Librarian)
  • digitalmez (The Hag!)
  • arxx (The Beautiful!)
  • Hahaha00000 /Peli (The Pathfinder)
    • (A.k.a, Lead Dock Designer)
  • DJJonosound (Rider of Rails)
  • myusername22 (Keeper of Secrets)
  • Sp3ct3r_2k11 (Ghost of Concord)
  • Knight365 (Title to be decided upon)
  • Jivvi
  • MustabearXD (Title to be decided upon)
  • Mach9824 (The Twilight Shade)
  • Trap Wolf (A.K.A Theodorre Coyle, Seeker of Elysium)
  • JayApple (A.K.A Viola Butler, Seeker of Elysium)
  • solis22 / JWhitty (The Naveen)
  • Henry / H3NRYx (The Brofessional)
  • Kesil (Undergoing strange circumstances. Please bear with us.)
  • Fedai ?
  • theodorre Kingley (Animal Representative Lawyer)
  • Mevgin (The German)
    @Other members I do not know the names of yet.
EDIT: Also special thanks to Jammy001 for assistance in Terra-forming the area and @Crucia members for providing cobblestone for the castle itself!

Location and Pictures
We are located the co-ordinates of: x:-900 z:900 (Roughly)
(We apologize for the multiple spoiler error)
Castle Concord when completed in it's fruition. Does not represent the current product.

An Overhead view of our area in it's current state and possible plans for the future. Does not represent the final product and will be improved over the course of construction.
In Accordance with other Towns:

Our Area without Future Plans:

Our Area with Future Plans(Will most likely change!):

Red Area = Town
Gray Area = Docks
Green Area = Vague area of land

Membership Application:
We do not seek much from our members, besides their honour in their duties, and retaining a fun and enjoyable stay while they are with us. Despite this, we do wish upon any further members to complete a Membership application to understand you better.
Code:
In-Game Name: mantne1234
A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster): Miner Mantis
What you enjoy doing: Mining/buildin/decorating
Why do you want to join Castle Concord?:
because im very lonely by my self out in the wild no friends and no hope i think joining will bring me hope
We, the Members, Lords, Ladies, Knights, and such thank you for taking your time in the reading of this message. We hope to meet you on the field later down the line.
May the Phoenix guide your hand.
Jkangaroo said:
Im so terrible at making flowing landscapes ;-;
I am pretty good at landscapes so i can probably work on those :eek:

mantne1234

Reaction score
hi my name is mantas aka mantne1234 and minecraft is my favourite game my friend her name is maryd123 we used to play classic version until we found out about the premuim minecraft on and jumped straight in to lava survival with out having a look out so about 2 days later i look around and say the journy portal and had a bast the found about the town thing so decied to ask can i join one. so heres my applecation.
my in game name is mantne1234.
i always like to call my self miner mantis dont now why. lol :D
my minecraft hobbies are mining and building and a personal favourite mining
i want to join you because i am all alone trying to enjoy my self and it loneny by ur self i dont wanna be lonely