[Official Town] Castle Concord

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
~ Dark skies loom over lands once mighty.~
We, once great and proud...
Watchers over the ancient lands of beauty...
We’re thrown out...
Given to the rabid darkspawn like dogs.
The savages...
They stalk our halls in the darkest of recesses...
With the blackest of hearts...
Defiling once what once made us glorious.

We... Have Fallen.
Our numbers dwindled.
Our brethren taken from us in our futile attempt to reclaim what was most precious to us.
Dreams to turn the ruined realm great was dashed in a single moment.
Our tales should have ended there...
Our bodies torn side by side with those of our followers.
Yet... we remain.

Brothers! Join me!
We have returned from the ashes!
Our Sovereign Lord, the mighty Phoenix, has reborn us in his image!
We have been put through trials of soot and flame!
We shall not fall so easily from grace this day, Brothers!
Together, we can rebuild!

We are the Knights of Concord!
Watchers of the lands of Avalon!
Keepers of the flames of Desminer’e!
Shielded in our faith by the mountains of Bresten!
We shall stay vigilant!
Join us Brothers and Sisters!
A new world awaits us!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction
Welcome to Concord.
Composed of primarily it’s grand achievement, Castle Concord, built single-handedly by the greatest architects and engineers in the land, by the most devoted, and strong-willed lords and ladies in the kingdom, we stand to make a lasting impression on the lands of Elysium. We try to focus on a larger, grander scale of construction than that of small villages, as of this moment in the least.

Located on the calm shores of Lake (To be debated upon), and in the fertile valley of (to be debated upon),we enjoy the convenience of easy access to a number of neighboring and foreign lands, including...
- Port Fisk
- The Wizards Tower
- Novus Astorum (Ally)
- Crucia (Ally)
- Castra Fort
- And the Dreaded Wall.
Together we share a common ground, and exchange in friendly pleasantries on occasion.
We hope we share an ally in each and every one of these towns, though nothing is official as of this moment.

We are a town and community of working people, tied into groups to work together in completing a variety and complex goals and projects that we hope to come into fruition later in our towns lifetime. Although we differ in playstyles and timezones, we make up for the time we may not see each other with the work we do.
We want all of our member in a say in the landscape and how the Castle itself looks, and have members in charge of different projects and let them do as they wish with them, such as our dear Peli with the Docks, and DJJono with the upcoming Railway station.

Goals and Current Projects
  • Castle Keep and Walls
    • Continue gathering stone and materials for completion
    • Diligence in completing Construction of the main Keep
    • Finish construction of outlying towers
  • Other Projects
    • Concord Docks
      • Fellow members to assist Peli (aka Hahaha00000) in construction of majestic Stone docks and stalwart wooden ships.
      • Groundbreaking and Construction of Concord Lighthouse
      • Create possible
    • Outlying Landscape
      • Construct Pine/Spruce/Oak/Birch/etc forest.
      • Refurbish and Construct interlocking Stream that connects from Danni’s Plantation to Lake (Name to be debated later as well as idea!)
      • Construct roads and bridges to a variety of outlying locations.
      • Fill in any caves and make safe the landscape for common travelers.
    • Railway and Trainstation
      • Is currently being debated upon. Location as of yet is undecided.
    • Possible Future Project: Member’s Town
      • Construct town between interlocking Rivers for private residence of Castle Concord members, so members will not need to remain in their large and luxurious, though confining rooms within the Castle Keep itself. (Because it's always better to have your own home to call your own and express yourself through your building!)
    • Possible Future Project: Never-Concord (Name to be debated upon)
      • Located in the Nether region of the Minecraft Elemental Plane, Never-Concord shall watch over the Nether as a smaller, variable to that of its Normal Counterpart in the Overworld. It shall act as a safe haven to all that wish to hide from the dangers outside its walls.(Thanks to Myuser for the suggestion!)
Knights and Members of Concord
  • K1ngHoward (Founding Member and “King” of Castle Concord)
  • JKangaroo (Master Librarian)
  • digitalmez (The Hag!)
  • arxx (The Beautiful!)
  • Hahaha00000 /Peli (The Pathfinder)
    • (A.k.a, Lead Dock Designer)
  • DJJonosound (Rider of Rails)
  • myusername22 (Keeper of Secrets)
  • Sp3ct3r_2k11 (Ghost of Concord)
  • Knight365 (Title to be decided upon)
  • Jivvi
  • MustabearXD (Title to be decided upon)
  • Mach9824 (The Twilight Shade)
  • Trap Wolf (A.K.A Theodorre Coyle, Seeker of Elysium)
  • JayApple (A.K.A Viola Butler, Seeker of Elysium)
  • solis22 / JWhitty (The Naveen)
  • Henry / H3NRYx (The Brofessional)
  • Kesil (Undergoing strange circumstances. Please bear with us.)
  • Fedai ?
  • theodorre Kingley (Animal Representative Lawyer)
  • Mevgin (The German)
    @Other members I do not know the names of yet.
EDIT: Also special thanks to Jammy001 for assistance in Terra-forming the area and @Crucia members for providing cobblestone for the castle itself!

Location and Pictures
We are located the co-ordinates of: x:-900 z:900 (Roughly)
(We apologize for the multiple spoiler error)
Castle Concord when completed in it's fruition. Does not represent the current product.

An Overhead view of our area in it's current state and possible plans for the future. Does not represent the final product and will be improved over the course of construction.
In Accordance with other Towns:

Our Area without Future Plans:

Our Area with Future Plans(Will most likely change!):

Red Area = Town
Gray Area = Docks
Green Area = Vague area of land

Membership Application:
We do not seek much from our members, besides their honour in their duties, and retaining a fun and enjoyable stay while they are with us. Despite this, we do wish upon any further members to complete a Membership application to understand you better.
Code:
In-Game Name:
A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster):
What you enjoy doing:
Why do you want to join Castle Concord?:
We, the Members, Lords, Ladies, Knights, and such thank you for taking your time in the reading of this message. We hope to meet you on the field later down the line.
May the Phoenix guide your hand.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
By High decree of K1ngHoward, I have chosen an heir to the throne, Prince Howard the Second. In my absence from the kingdom or in my untimely death, he shall rule in my stay. When that day should come i shall put him under the guidance of my most trusted right hand man, JKangaroo, who in no way would attempt to take my beloved prince's life. To help him rule the kingdom, myusername22 will be the prince's right hand man and i trust him to not usurp the throne in any way when Prince Howard the Second becomes King. And arxx shall just be the beautiful beautiful statue in front of the castle :3
Picture of our Future King. (photo attached of our future king)

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
My extreme beauty will bring hope and peace to this dangerous world. I will shine bright until even our most feared foes turn into our most trusted allies. I pledge my life to Castle Concord and will honour my masters until the very last light fades from my eyes. All hail!

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright let's have a crack at this. JKangaroo

In-Game Name: Mach9824

A Fancy, Personal Title: Mach9824, the Twilight Shade

What you enjoy doing: Well among playing through the quests provided on the server, I do like to roam the lands, admiring peoples' builds. And using the inspiration to craft my own unique designs. Basically what I like to do in Minecraft is play Minecraft.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord? I beleive the construction of this castle and its surrounding environment will be both the challenge and the experience to see quite a monumental structure arise from the ground up. I do enjoy building and would like to see myself contribute to it in any way I can. I find the theme fitting to the game, and also fitting to my comfort zone within said game.

Reactions: JKangaroo and digi

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Harken to us Brother, for tomorrow shall be a glorious day for the Kingdom.
Alright let's have a crack at this. JKangaroo

In-Game Name: Mach9824

A Fancy, Personal Title: Mach9824, the Twilight Shade

What you enjoy doing: Well among playing through the quests provided on the server, I do like to roam the lands, admiring peoples' builds. And using the inspiration to craft my own unique designs. Basically what I like to do in Minecraft is play Minecraft.

Why do you want to join Castle Concord? I beleive the construction of this castle and its surrounding environment will be both the challenge and the experience to see quite a monumental structure arise from the ground up. I do enjoy building and would like to see myself contribute to it in any way I can. I find the theme fitting to the game, and also fitting to my comfort zone within said game.
Welcome to the Castle, Twilight Shade.
As well as MustabearXD , our two newest Brothers to the Council of Concord.
---------------------------------
We basically try to accept anyone because everyone deserves a chance and can contribute their own personality and enjoyment with the rest of the town members and the town/projects/anything they really want to do really.
Until a time comes when we have way to many people to handle, we hope to give everyone that same chance, enjoyment, and acceptance.
Hope you two enjoy your stay!
Again, if you haven't been to it already, the castle is at -900 900 roughly and awaits in anticipation for your coming.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com

A Quest.
For the Knights of Castle Concord.
Two ghosts seek the help from anyone who is willing to find the way to The Land Beyond Words.
Help these lost souls and their brethren return to their old homes, recover their memories, and find the secrets to completing The Journey to Elysium.
A Friend of the Spirits.
I ORIGINALLY POSTED THE WRONG PICTURE. I AM DUMB.
In-Game Name: Trap_Wolf​
A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster): Theodorre Coyle, Seeker of Elysium​
What you enjoy doing: Theodorre is one of the rare ghosts that will choose to be seen by other material beings. He has a fancy for books of any information on Elysium. In his spare time he loves to explore with his other friend Viola Butler who joins him in many escapades. Any person he meets he sees as a potential connection to the physical world that can aide him and the other spirits. After all, even with his good nature he is a ghost. Ghosts only have interest for themselves and no one else.​
Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: A place to come to and fro for relief. Also, a care home for Viola who is prone to changes in personality.​
In-Game Name: JappaApple​
A Fancy, Personal Title (Examples in Roster): Viola Butler, Seeker of Elysium​
What you enjoy doing: Viola enjoys to explore the strange plains of The Nether. It's what she loves. Hell knows why. She loves to perform magic in the nether. To her, the nether is a source of unknown powers (which she thinks is only for her.) She enjoys others happy to accept her, for being herself. Though she never has told anyone of them what she does. She hasn't even shown her friend Theodorre Coyle, whom she wanders with. Like all ghosts, she shares the same desire to reach The Land Beyond Words. While she secretly hopes it's The Nether, everything points it to being not that. Like Theodorre she also shares a common interest in books specifically about The Nether if she can find them.​
Why do you want to join Castle Concord?: This is the place that will help Viola discover how she faded from the world she once was in. She will put her trust in these Knights which will help her find her way. Somehow.​

JKangaroo

Reaction score
We,
the Members, Knights, Lords, Ladies, and likewise of the Castle known merely as Concord,
welcome our ghostly brethren to the warmth glow of our hearths and flames, so graciously given to us through the mighty phoenix.
In your plight, we shall aid in any way we possibly can.
Measures have been taken in our homeland where our librarians, ever diligent in their studies, seek out any degree of Knowledge of the Sacred Land, known merely as Elysium.
Ancien' Tomes have been sent from over the seas, and we hope to store them in hope that they will be befitting you in your journey.
A new home is under works as well, in hopes that your kind shall be satisfied with.

Until we meet again.
-A Friend of Concord.

((WHICH MEANS YOUR ACCEPTED. CONGRATULATIONS, and the like.
Important Message: All Concord Members, please speak in a Role-play fashion when around Trap/Jappa, as they are Roleplaying, easily seen by the post above. Out-Of-Character chat is normally done with brackets around any message you need to use when not in role-play style.
This is only a request as this is currently what they are doing on the server.
Many thanks for your cooperation.))

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Raise our cups in cheer my brothers and sisters for today we have gained two new apparition friends, Lady Butler and Sir Coyle. May they the knowledge that they search our great land for. Though we are filled with many good times a tragedy has befallen our kingdom and specifically on Prince Howard the Second. On the night of the 28th Prince Howard was missing from his room. It has now been 5 days and though we have interrogated 5 skeletons, 7 zombies, 1 enderman, and 1 pig, we have found no evidence of his whereabouts. I have sent out myusername22 to search for the prince in the surrounding area, but to no avail and alas i must call off the search. It is a sad loss for Concord and i hope we can move on from this tragic event. So, a toast to our new paranormal intellectuals and to the late Prince Howard the Second, wherever he is, he will always be in our hearts. For Concord!

Henry

Reaction score
In-Game Name: H3NRYx
A Fancy, Personal Title: "The Brofessional"
What I enjoy doing: Chillin'.
Why I wanna join Castle Concord: Because I've had many relationships with players in this clan. Who? K1ng Howard, Jkangaroo and Knight365.

• Winner
Reactions: digi

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Updates...​
Yes! Updates are always nice.​
Especially for you folks who do not enjoy travelling,​
here is a nice and quick little tid-bit on what is to be expect to be built at your​
good, ol' Castle Concord.​
Player rooms, as seen above, are empty for personal-decoration.​
Please note: Anything can change!​
These pictures only show what we have been currently been working on.​
Take a tour on JtE by coming to the co-ordinates of x: -900 z: 900: All Trustworthy people welcome.​
Or, check out the nearly-finished project on BuildBox by typing​
/mvtp plots​
/warp k1ngsplot​

JKangaroo

Reaction score
It is a Grand Day Indeed!​
For Today, the Leaders of two, glorious nations have converged within the hallowed halls of the​
Concordial Ruby Court, taking part in the political matters of such times ahead of us!​
It was thy, Famed Crucia, steadfast in only the finest trade and in its brilliance,​
and that of sturdy Concord of the kingdom,​
Have met in glorious friendship and trust in the forming of an Alliance.​
Written into the stones with blood;​
A noble oath.​
Let those who have borne witness to such an act have renown throughout the ages!​
Let this glorious event be shouted from the rafters from every citizen of every city in every nation!​
Our Fair Foreign Friends​
Our Brethren in arms​
- Biblius
Thy Leader of Parliament; Third Party Witness.​

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
It is a Grand Day Indeed!​
For Today, the Leaders of two, glorious nations have converged within the hallowed halls of the​
Concordial Ruby Court, taking part in the political matters of such times ahead of us!​
It was thy, Famed Crucia, steadfast in only the finest trade and in its brilliance,​
and that of sturdy Concord of the kingdom,​
Have met in glorious friendship and trust in the forming of an Alliance.​
Written into the stones with blood;​
A noble oath.​
Let those who have borne witness to such an act have renown throughout the ages!​
Let this glorious event be shouted from the rafters from every citizen of every city in every nation!​
Our Fair Foreign Friends​
Our Brethren in arms​
- Biblius
Thy Leader of Parliament; Third Party Witness.​
My skin is so black, you can hardly see me.
xD
More pictures of the event coming soon!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: H3NRYx
A Fancy, Personal Title: "The Brofessional"
What I enjoy doing: Chillin'.
Why I wanna join Castle Concord: Because I've had many relationships with players in this clan. Who? K1ng Howard, Jkangaroo and Knight365.
As far as I know, our motto is "The More the Merrier!" ;)
An alliance was made between Crucia and Concord.​

Reactions: EggNog and 77thShad

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Updates:
Sinc the majority of people wanted our tag to be "Concord" Biblius set that up and it is Dark Red now. Marnixxie also set the town protection and you will need to contact me to be invite you into the clan, otherwise you won't be able to open anything or build. I have stuff to do today, but will set aside some time to jump onto smp to invite you all when you log in.

Also We have new member, mardevo13 please give him a warm welcome when you see him. He is from holland so his english isn't very good :3

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Updates:
Sinc the majority of people wanted our tag to be "Concord" Biblius set that up and it is Dark Red now. Marnixxie also set the town protection and you will need to contact me to be invite you into the clan, otherwise you won't be able to open anything or build. I have stuff to do today, but will set aside some time to jump onto smp to invite you all when you log in.

Also We have new member, mardevo13 please give him a warm welcome when you see him. He is from holland so his english isn't very good :3
If I catch you online today I'll shoot you a alliance invite.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Hark here now brothers, sisters, and people of the lands!
Once again, a glorious day hails us!
For it is today, that the mighty and thy holy of the likes of those of the
Sancti Crustulam;
Thy sovereigns over the Holy Cake...
And that of
Castle Concord
Heralds in the Lands of [Insert Name here].
Have joined together in mutual witness, to sign an act of peace, prosperity, and livelihood.
An Alliance has been proclaimed to day!
Let it be sung from the rooftops of peasants and nobles across the land alike!
Seen here, in witness, we present:
Thy Noble: (Sancti)
Thy Knightly: (Concord)
Thy Grace: (Mutual Witness)
(Oh, and Damer_Flinn was there as well, being Damer, like always ;))​
Hail! We wish our allies many centuries of peace!
May our alliance make our lands great and prosperous!
(Meeting taken in Biblius's "Mayoral Estate" on the Sancti Crustulam Island.)​

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Surprise Meeting requested by Myuser:
Im trying to schedule a small meeting for 4pm est thats (9pm gmt(check google if your confused). All town members are welcome to attend i would appreciate it if you could all come. I'm trying to schedule this meeting since the castle is near complete and I feel there are some small things to be discussed (Tomorrow, on Sunday).
Also: If you have not done so already, we ask to you to please, pick a room in one of the side-wings of the Living Quarters (that has not been taken already, if you don't know if its been taken or not, look at the signs above the door! :D). You may decorate these rooms as you wish and may put any personal items in personal chests within these rooms.
These rooms may be your permanent living area if you wish, or a temporary (though you'll always have it!) residence as we are currently undergoing area-terraforming for a village outside the castle. It will be up soon!--- Hopefully!---
Im so terrible at making flowing landscapes ;-;
Also: Please do not chop down the trees outlying the area. They are made for the environment, not to be chopped down.