The Sky Sanctuary​
Town Square
The Floating Isles​
Residential Area
Hidden Playroom​
--- More Details Coming soon! ---

D

DieLorelei

You need to ask for permission to enter this skybase first. The only way to enter is through the Nether Network, between The Rock and Snowfall stations.
Thats not true anymore :D
The Nether Network entrance is currently blocked off, yes, but it is now accessible from the overworld and walking. no nether portals needed to get up or down from it! :)

I'll add the approx. coordinates soon ;)

Thanks everyone!

Jeez, that must have took a while to make.

I bet it was well worth it, though. ;)

Looks great! I definitely couldn't make something like this. :eek:
It took forever to make xD.... I started it alone, doing most of it myself, but when 1.5 came out and DarkHender joined, the rest came together very quickly with teamwork, and then suddenly more and more people joined us!

Its still a work in progress, there is much to be finished, but it is very well worth it. The town is bringing lots of us closer as friends and its really pretty amazing :).

• Informative
Reactions: davidjl123

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
サンク深爱を取得!
(Yes I know this is wrong, I used GT.)​
Sancti acquires Shin'ai
Sancti would like to welcome the members of Shin'ai to the Empire. Anybody wishing for the Sancti tag may contact me or Edgar Harford. :D

For those who are unfamiliar with how things will work now, they really will not be too different. Shin'ai will receive help and support from Sancti, in return for vowing to help and support the empire in return. We hope great things can come of this :)​