[Official City] Wisteria

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Wisteria
City of Lapis
Leaders
  • ryandodd (Head Leader/Project Coordinator)
  • Hunter27a1 (Wisterian Leader/Head of Redstone)
  • JtTorso (Wisterian Leader/Architect)
Members
  • Storm886
  • Shocker6666
  • ChoasLego (Head of Agriculture)
  • Zack27999
  • PulZe15
  • Rose87
  • _CaptainCake
  • RevlisJ (Head of Baking)
  • Eeveon
  • Kattzen
  • hpesoj8
  • hiccup4431
  • dylaned
  • DSIGameMaster
  • ivanada123
  • Winner87956
  • TheJanHenrik16
  • GingerOnAMission
  • Pikmon2
  • AriochIsVengance
  • sharkeyster
  • Kallie_S
  • parquette (Head of Blacksmithing)
Satellites
  • Hobbiton
Current Projects
  • Renovating Hobbiton​
  • Clan communications/travel system​

Reactions: Notme

RyanDodd

Reaction score
Wisteria Clan Meeting Recap of August 20th, 2013:
  • New government structure​
  • Major expansion planned
  • City Application was submitted on Sunday
ChoasLego to Trusted and is now Head of Agriculture​
Terre936 from Leader to Trusted and is now Head of Mining and Honorary leader​
ryandodd to Head of Clan Relations​
Hunter27a1 to Leader and Head of Redstone​
Parquette to Head of Blacksmithing​
RevlisJ to Head of Baking​
Notes: If you only want to criticize, please don't bother replying to the thread. You may PM a leader or trusted if there is an issue, but please keep this thread strictly official business.​
Thank you!​

RyanDodd

Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce Wisteria's first satellite...
Even before Wisteria was an official town, I knew I wanted at least one satellite to gradually work on. Today, that hope has been realized. Sancti is turning over control of Hobbiton to Wisteria. Over the next few weeks, we will be making the needed improvements to the aesthetics of the village and will be renovating the darkroom and making it the most prominent feature of the town. Once that is done, we will be asking new members to join the town in hopes that it can become official. The portals will be immediately opened up to the public. The darkroom, however, will be getting redone so it will be closed for 1-2 weeks.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Hobbiton!
Signed,
Wisterian Leaders

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Even before Wisteria was an official town, I knew I wanted at least one satellite to gradually work on. Today, that hope has been realized. Sancti is turning over control of Hobbiton to Wisteria. Over the next few weeks, we will be making the needed improvements to the aesthetics of the village and will be renovating the darkroom and making it the most prominent feature of the town. Once that is done, we will be asking new members to join the town in hopes that it can become official. The portals will be immediately opened up to the public. The darkroom, however, will be getting redone so it will be closed for 1-2 weeks.
Signed,
Wisterian Leaders

Have fun, just give us some time to pack up our supplies/stations in the town. Nice to finally see Wisterian satellites, even if they're taken from our own huge pool. In any case, best of luck. :)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Signed,

Wisterian Leaders

Have fun, just give us some time to pack up our supplies/stations in the town. Nice to finally see Wisterian satellites, even if they're taken from our own huge pool. In any case, best of luck. :)
The sancti "huge pool" was floating over anyways

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7