[Official City] Oceanus

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, the Empire will be holding an election for a diplomatic position in an allied coalition. Any candidates interested in running should send me a pm. Details to come.

(Yes I know I posted this 3 times, but there's no good way to send it to everyone. Sorry to those inconvenienced.)

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Port Fisk is now a satellite of Oceanus! Welcome all members of Fisk! If any members of Oceanus would like a house at Port Fisk or any members of Port Fisk would like a room at Oceanus just contact either theWeakGuy, Danni or Me. I will update the main post soon with a full members list update (Danni122112 PM me a list of current Fisk members please?). Other notes...

We have another project coming along nicely for a second satellite! Building will begin soon and as soon as were ready it will be announced in full detail! Other satellites coming? Hmm...

We, with all this going on, are also almost ready for our city application! Once we have the second satellite built in some form, confirm with one other possible satellite, complete the amount of emeralds we need and I finish the darkroom it will be ready!

Reactions: davidjl123

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Simplified the main thread so its easier on me!
Our city application will go up again as soon as we have 2? Citizens and 2? Settlers.
Redoing how Council works to make it easier and more official.
Got a idea for a new addiction to Oceanus? Ask! I'm looking at adding lots to our main base, so anything suggested has a high chance of getting added.
We will be starting our newest satellite (Bellona) very soon! Wait for more updates!

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hello folks! Sorry for the double post but some news/information before our... Next city application!

Now, we -should- have our final citizen within the next week, but we need to do some things before the app!

1-Build 3 rooms for shopkeepers.
2-Build a new splitting hallway into 2 more member hallways! Need more member rooms ;)
3-We have the Bellona PvP tournament coming up, would like to see some people sign up!
4-I'll be reworking our council. Don't ask for a position until then!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Thanks for that Bib! Now I can post <3

So yes, we will actually have a meeting of council on Saturday, at 2 PM EST. If you can make it please come! We will be discussing upcoming projects, needs within Oceanus and future plans. There will also be a activity check among staff within Oceanus and discussion of a possible expansion to more council spots.

Hope to see you there! A reminder it will be within the council room and anyone may spectate :)

-Jinks.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I will be inactive from September 4th until the 18th. Current projects:

Make the trader rooms - Done.
Start 2 new hallways: One for more member rooms and another for more farms and such.
Extend the official rooms hall #2 hall by 20 or so blocks - Done by BiggestKirbyFan.
Name every hall - Think I've named all current halls.
Add anything else if needed ;3

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Oceanus members! We have done as much and I am immensely impressed by all the hard work! Besides some resources needing to be gathered and maybe a few rooms built, time for some fun! If anyone asks I will be giving some FREE STUFF ;D

Also, I am at the unfortunate position to announce DKNucklehead's resignation from Trusted and Leader of Bellona. A new Trusted will be discussed as well as the future of Bellona. A huge thank you to DK's service within Oceanus and Bellona.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
With the end of JtE coming, I want to thank everyone who helped make Oceanus what it was. Whether you were our most recent member or a leader, you played a huge part in making Oceanus (in my eyes) one of the most successful towns Elysium had. With that, I understand there will be many questions on if Oceanus will continue on to the next server, and to clear up that I am resigning from my position of Oceanus leader and Sancti Duke.

Now, what does this mean you may ask?

I will not be bringing Oceanus over to the new server. Nor will I even TOUCH Sancti (go bug Biblius over that, hah!) But, I am not entirely against Oceanus come over. Kivifreak and theWeakGuy48 are still leaders, and if you ask me or talk to them you may if you want. I beg not just go and make Oceanus without permission, but understand I am fine with it.

Again, I will not be bringing Oceanus over nor do I plan on creating another town. But if you ask nicely, you maybesortakindapossibly can ;3

Thanks again, Jinks.