[Official City] Crucia

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Crucia
A port town thriving off trade and commerce. Filled to the brim with travelers and bounty-hunters, looking for work. While most are not looking for this kind of life, they are often put aboard one of the many ships that keeps Crucia and it's wealth safe. The inn is a safe place to grab a drink, and hear many a story. The town of Crucia is constantly expanding outwards, not only into the forests and grasslands, but further out to sea. The docks are spreading out in a maze across the port, housing people and ships alike. This city is a powerful ally, with warships and a small militia. Those who turn against Crucia pay the price, and will pay within a day.
Calling out to everyone in search of adventure and treasure, Crucia is always open to killers and peasants alike, as long as you are willing to heed the dangers of the open sea, and a life of adventure...
Current roster:
ealev (Leader)
NogTrog (Leader)
Shadova (Leader)
Dynastyofblocks
Old_man_oak63 (Leader)
cxie
radman573
Olix27
Nonamenut
CaptainCake_
Sephhh
peckypeck90
lavatraz
Xilo27
Emmy403
WhySoDumb
pycopyro182
DeTelo
LittlePorkoz
WestsideGeckos
EngsamuelArcher (xgen)
Makus456
Jenben101
Ordinarykronos2
TBDWEF1
earthdemon101
Emmy403
oliver56bird
If you wish to join, send me a pm or post here. Our town center is at x: -1255, z: 1518

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Thanks ealev for putting this up! anyhow here is some more info:

Total pop:
People per square chunk:
Militia roster:
ealev-Commander
Shadova-Commander (Drafted)
radman573 (Drafted)
Olix27 (Drafted)
Xilo27 (Drafted)
cxie (Drafted)

Yep no volunteers yet...
Navy roster:
NogTrog-Captain
DynastyOfBlocks-Navy Recruit
Nonamenut-Navy Recruit
Old_Man_Oak63-Navy Recruit
earthdemon101-Navy Recruit
WhySoDumb-Navy Recruit
TBDFE1-Navy Recruit

Also all of them were drafted as well :p

Applications for joining:

Username:
Why you could be of use?:
Would you like to run a shop?:
Would you like to serve in our raid parties?:
Other:

Ill add more later I guess.

Reactions: Oak Milk

Zeus42000

Reaction score
I would to to join this town.

Why could you be of use? I could build Ships for Crucia to allow more trade.
Would you run a shop? Most likely Yes.
Would you like to join our raiding parties? I might, i might do more of Trading though for Crucia*EDIT * i joined another town, sorry :(

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Big News: Under the watchful eye of Biblius, an official treaty of peace has been made between Crucia and Castle Concord. The treaty was signed by JKkangaroo, Shadova, Biblius (as the third party member) and myself.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Hello all Crucians! I have an announcement! We shall be having a little fun after the meeting next weekend with a game in which our awesome Nonamenut has come up with! The game shall be run by the three of us who have been brainstorming ideas.
Nonamenut
Cxie
Shadova

Now. Onto what the game is!

Crucia Sign Hunt!

How it shall work: Each of us 3 organisers will get a sign each to hide. When done hiding everyone will get a written book with one clue for each sign. Everyone will then start hunting. If you find a sign, then MOVE AWAY from it an pm ME where it is

What do signs look like? Signs shall have written on them "I am a hippo".

Point system: When you find a sign and you pm me I will check to see if you were the first, second or third person to find it. If you were the first, you get 3 points, second 2 and third 1 point. At the end I will add the scores and find te winner!

When?: One hour after the meeting next week. (Friday afternoon for USA ect and Saturday morning for New Zealand/Aussie)

Tips!
1. Don't team up, they could betray you at any second.
2. Move away after you find a signals don't make your points known.
3. Read your hints carefully.

See you all there!

Reactions: EggNog