Oceanus' Town Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
The land of Oceanus had blossomed into a massive base under the sea, many a person had joined, halls had been built longer, dungeons had been conquered and more.
In honor of the Titan who had blessed this towns success, the Beacon of the Sea was made. It made light for the ships of the sea to guide bye, made the ocean healthier and citizens of the town faster. More are planned, to create a monument for the ages.
As the legend of Oceanus comes forth, the story will continue to grow.
Town name:
Oceanus.​
Town theme: The city under the sea! Blessed by the Titan Oceanus, home of the shipwrecked sailors of the ocean.​
The coordinates of your town: -1107, 47, -576.​
Members:
CITIZENS:
Da_Jinks {Leader}​
PulZe15​
SETTLERS:​
theWeakGuy48 {Leader}​
Frosty909​
SocialTitan​
Aidangrant44​
Alang34​
DeSeppi​
BiggestKirbyFan​
IncredibleNaki​
_aperson155_​
megan_blaze /Member of town, haven't been able to clan invite yet!\​
NOMADS:​
Endersteve5​
Natsubros​
pecks7​
nath4n_martonius​
Redcreeper3​
p0tatosalad101​
nashroach02​
Cashmoney11332​
jummbl​
NinJaWillThrill​
BANNED:​
Andyg34 {Settler}​
Tyler1157021 {Nomad}​
Chest Protection: Yes.​
Preferred tag: Same as currently: [Ocean]
Screenshots of the town: http://tinyurl.com/mwwvkqt
Why should your Town be official: Since receiving village, we've expanded from 7 members to a whopping 24. We've expanded in size by adding several new hallways, and are not stopping. We already are planning on holding weekly raffles and are working on a museum. The first underwater darkroom? Events? The ideas are endless! We will keep expanding, and keep getting bigger, better ideas to lead Oceanus to city and beyond.​

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been waiting for this for a while now, knowing how much you have worked on it. I really like the underwater thema, and now you also got some sort of "town hall" maybe abit more of a big meeting room, though, I like it.

I belive that Oceanus will not fade away quickly, I hope you will continue growing and make your plans come real!

1+

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I made a response and everything for this, I can't believe it didn't post :banghead:

Well I have to say, Oceanus' growth has impressed me, I was shocked by the long hallway with all the member homes and museum of rare blocks among other things. I also had to notice just the sheer growth of Oceanus since its last app for village, it has come quite far. It has many active members and I just love its theme, I'm happy ot give this a +1 and I can't wait to see what else you decide to do with Oceanus!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
frooby city frooby leader it's a frooby -1
Like Oak said, I'm impressed with Ocean's growth. I've been over a few times and think it grows everyday, it has active members (infact, most of the time the server is full of Oceanus people). It has a very original idea and seems to be developing it more and more and even though it was only recently you applied for a village you are ready for a town in my opinion and seeing you gained 17 people from your first app! A nice city, a nice leader and is very nice (OH LOOK THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I CROSSED OUT) +1

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I am dearly sorry for not keeping up to date with this section! From that little 5-room settlement to a small village, and now to to 'raucous village' (loldarkroomreferencelol) I say that you fine chaps have expanded a fine bit. With expansion, you seem to outgrow certain things, such as titles. I say that this 'village' deserves the title of 'town'. +1

Keep up the good work lads!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Holy shit did this settlement expanded. Yall have gathered a lot of new members. In addition, the activity is at a healthy state. Again, I can see a lot of work has been put into this. Continue the hard work! :]

+1

Reactions: Da Jinks
Status
Not open for further replies.