Nyxo's Super Excellent Lovely Loan Lot

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
THEY'RE ON TO US BOYS
P A C K U P A N D R U N

Hello players of RoF, Nyxo here. As many are aware, there has been a recent addition of prestige ranks, thanks to your wonderful RoF team. However, these prestige ranks happen to cost a pretty penny. Some of you may have already heard, but I, your excellent dorito face, is offering to help you lucky players an opportunity to rank up a little faster, for a small cost of course. But how is this possible you may ask? Well, a few people already know the answer!
and if you haven't figured it out by the title yet i'm not loaning you jack

Introduction
As your fellow player, cultist, and cult leader to Avallis, I figured I would do you all the gracious and generous deal of loans, In fact, below you'll find a few customers already, two of which include the newest underlings

PRICING
Prices are subject to change. For now I've charged a set amount to return, but that may change to a different system, such as simple or compound interest. Regardless, one should not worry about pricing, as you're sure to strike a nice deal with a fellow player.

CUSTOMERS
Satisfaction guaranteed, right?
- crystalcraft321 - 48 (0 remaining)
- superhalo6 - 77 (0 remaining)
- Moonpie7777 - 9 (3 remaining)
- lordj -45 (0 remaining)
- MikeTang(The Second Cultist!) - 202 (0 remaining)
- hipman500 - 119 (39 remaining)
- zack27999 - 56 (12 remaining)
- samlen - 18 (0 remaining)

As you can see, I cater to all sorts of players, after all, they're the ones I'm looking out for! So why not add your name to the list today?

AVAILABILITY
I'm currently giving out loans of 5-120 supercookies max, under the premise that you'll be able to pay back within a four to nine days, depending on the amount. Post below, PM me, or see me in-game for more details.
Closing shop for a few days, going to hit acolyte before opening back up.
availability is subject to change due to amount of supercookies in possesion. if you want to ask about the 'special" goods i have in stock, PM me or see me in game, do not post here or your post will be deleted

CUSTOMER APPROVAL
Coming soon

Thank you all for reading and for your kind patronage. May we all have the best of times climbing our way through the ranks!

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
inb4 compound interest and surcharges apply
Prices are subject to change. For now I've charged a set amount to return, but that may change to a different system, such as simple or compound interest.
But seriously, he's just trying to teach some of the younger RoFians(TM) how the real world works. :3

L

Later_Gator

It's only a matter of time before someone starts advertising protection against other players in KoTL for protection money cookies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
But seriously, he's just trying to teach some of the younger RoFians(TM) how the real world works. :3
Ninja edutainment :ninja: :D
It's only a matter of time before someone starts advertising protection against other players in KoTL for protection money cookies.
What about protecting RoFians on Discordia or teaming with them on AoD for RoF super cookies :D

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Don't trust this guy! I took a student loan out from him to help pay for my 40K a week tuition for school. However the 180% intrest rates and awful customer support have made my life a nightmare! It hasnt even been a year yet and now im neck deep in debt, AND IM ONLY A SOPHMORE! How am i supposed to go to school, work 3 jobs, and not just pay off the ridiculious debt but also pay for m- OH WAIT. Sorry thought you were with Sallie Mae for a second, but your cool!

+1 nyxo #1 Onii-chan