Nyancat167's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
In-game username:nyancat167

Staff references(Op+):NogTrog,Crashb23,Ooglie101,Da_Jinks,Danni122112(Thank you so much!:D)

Time spent on server:5 days, 5 hours,48 seconds.

Other server ranks: None, but perhaps this can be my first!:p

TeamSpeak: N, my mom will not let me.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I understand the maturity and responsibility of the Trusted rank by being as mature as possible, answering questions, warning and making sure that every player is following the rules, and of course, to make sure they have fun!I also understand to be reasonable in every way possible, and to be kind and helpful all the time.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:If there were more than one applicant, I would recommend myself, and here's why. One reason is my activity. I am very active, averaging around 1-2 hours per day. I also come on sometimes where there are not many Staff members, and on slow days too. I will also keep an eye out for any trouble makers, and I will always be paying close attention to chat and actions made. I will not let you guys down!:D

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a 12 year old living in the United states of America. I have lots of free time on my hands, mostly because the Summer Vacation is near. I love to play Blocktopia, and ever since I joined in January,2012, I've had one mission. To help as many people as possible and make the server as safe as possible. I hope that you guys will make my dream come true, and thank you for reading my application.I Love you All!:)

From Space with Love,
Nyancat167.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
When you first asked me for a reference for Aris I declined as I didn't think you were ready but the second time round I accepted as you had grown a lot more since you first asked! It was the same for your Trusted reference, you've grown from a great Aris to, in my opinion, the stage where you are ready for Trusted. You are helpful, mature and a good player.
+1

• Thank You
Reactions: DaniGrenade

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Your application looks quite nice, and you've also shown a lot of maturity in-game. I think you'd make a darn good trusted, and it would be fun staffing with you.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.