Teams: None
Gametype: FFA
Time of Day: Sky
Which blocks needs to be ob? All.
None Spawns: 4 (with beacon)

Screenshots:

Download Link:
http://adf.ly/TMwpJ

Additional Comments: This map is from Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, it is originally for zombie servers,
but it would suit the TNT wars server too.

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
The map itself looks nice, but I think it may be a little too large. However this is only judging from your screenshots seeing as your map download link is broken (it leads to a 404 page).

• Agree
Reactions: Xfolo

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I think attempting to recreate nuketown is a great idea, however I think it could be done better. A few blocks will need to be changed to improve the aesthetics. I'm not really sure from the screenshots how well the gameplay would be so I'm all for throwing it in the server and having a look at it. The idea is good, but it's not executed in the best of ways, I am more than happy to work with it and see whether it can get into the rotation as I love nuketown!

Xfolo

Reaction score
I think attempting to recreate nuketown is a great idea, however I think it could be done better. A few blocks will need to be changed to improve the aesthetics. I'm not really sure from the screenshots how well the gameplay would be so ????????????????????? I'm all for throwing it in the server and having a look at it. The idea is good, but it's not executed in the best of ways, I am more than happy to work with it and see whether it can get into the rotation as I love nuketown!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I think attempting to recreate nuketown is a great idea, however I think it could be done better. A few blocks will need to be changed to improve the aesthetics. I'm not really sure from the screenshots how well the gameplay would be so ????????????????????? I'm all for throwing it in the server and having a look at it. The idea is good, but it's not executed in the best of ways, I am more than happy to work with it and see whether it can get into the rotation as I love nuketown!
its "so I'm all for throwing it on the server and having a look at it." He finished :p
Anywho, I think it could use some new blocks to make it look better, maybe its just because the map is without the shading on or anything that I'm saying this though :p

Xfolo

Reaction score
its "so I'm all for throwing it on the server and having a look at it." He finished :p
Anywho, I think it could use some new blocks to make it look better, maybe its just because the map is without the shading on or anything that I'm saying this though :p
Oh. :banghead:

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
This map, however cool it is, is actually owned by another server, just thought I'd add that. I did some background research, links aren't working for me, but searching 'Minecraft one in the chamber nuke town' brings up a lot.
This isn't for me to decide what happens, but passing off someone's work as your own isn't exactly the best thing to do.

• Agree
Reactions: RyanDodd