[NSFW/NSFL] I wrote an extremely erotic, 33000 words fanfiction about EscapeRestart/Blocktopia.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
So, uh, yeah. Title.

I originally started writing this for the festive art competition thing, but then it turned out that NSFW submissions weren't allowed, so I got kinda fucked on that one. I figured I'd still finish it and just drop it here with a metric fuckton of disclaimers.

It's a fucked up, NSFW/NSFL tale, with extreme sexual perversions in it. If you are easily offended by something, do NOT read this. Consider this a massive trigger alert.

Now you've been warned. This story is DARK, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, UNFAIR, and potentially NSFL.
I intentionally wrote it as a kind of parody of terrible erotic fan fiction, and for some chapters I intentionally tried to make it as disturbing as possible.

Anyway, without further ado, I present to you... A Man From Blocktopia.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I'll try to answer them.
And before you ask, yes, I'm ashamed of what I've created. (but also a little bit proud)

(I propose a Community Dramatic Reading night xoxo)

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
holy shit, so far so good and you even included my special screaming talents. if only i got fucked though :(

Last edited: