name: tropical
creators: spiderkrab and buildbuild12
size :92x81
biomes: sand and grass
screenshot::
timers in the corners

map info a cool resort with a mystrious temple
much space for building a house
there is a chest with a "golfstick" a stick with knockback II inside the hotel and 1 chest with a map
and 5 books
dowload link buildbox /warp tropical

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I will suggest you remove the stick with knockback. Not that this isn't a good idea but items with enchantments which do not die is not good.

Also, the pictures are broken try to fix those please!

Thank you for your submission!

W

Wimali

Hey spiderkrab, I see you've just inserted the location of the image the way it is saved on your computer as an image (C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2013-05-26_15.56.10.png)

It doesn't work that way however. You'll need to upload your picture using a photo-upload website like imgur.com (or any other, but I prefer this one personally.). Once you've uploaded your image, you need to right-click on your image and open it in a new tab. This should get you a link similiar like http://i.imgur.com/C65ZdMW.jpg. Copy that url, and you've got the image. Watch this video if you're still having troubles! I would also suggest putting up a download link of the map.

D

DarkHender

Updated alright, the warp is Tropical on plot worlds.
(Screen shots I've taken of it for Spider)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alright back to the map now.

Honestly the map looks very bland and boring to me. What I look for in a RoF map is terrain or something that makes it stand out and look unique. In this case it just seem very flat and like not much effort was put in it. Some of the homes in there (mossycobble pyramid) look like they are way to easy to live in. Try to fix up what I said then we will see it.