Not sure if being undercover, or just being a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParasiteX408

Reaction score
So I was in the server today, and this guy named YoshiTheBeast123 is trolling the players in Rituals of Fire, he was although hacking by flying for some reason, but I do not have the proof, only the chat that I have taken 4 pictures during the time, this guy also stated he was an op undercover, and called us faggots, but I think the chat can help

If you can just check on him if he's on? He's probably trying to troll us.

thanks.

-ParasiteX408

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Parasite, just so you are aware there is no such thing as an undercover op with the title player. All ops, whether hidden or not, will have the title operator.

Thank you for reporting him!

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Parasite, just so you are aware there is no such thing as an undercover op with the title player. All ops, whether hidden or not, will have the title operator.

Thank you for reporting him!
Nu uh, not if they are being 'undercover' on their alts. Which isnt likely since most staff alts are already known.
I was going to say something along the lines but I didnt want to come off snide in how I was going to say it.
More along the lines that regardless noone is ever undercover, even on an alt account they would simply log into their main as well as no op/admin has ever used hacks/creative/etc that would be available to their rank, unless they are said 'tagged' and 'named' staff (named refering to the none alt/rank account)
Sometimes I'm just an ass in certain regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.