Not getting shillings for killing mobs.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for your input, I have heard however of players that still receive money, so two questions to you.

You that do not receive money, does this happen all the time, or do you occasionally get money?

If anyone receives money, please tell us, it will make it easier to deal with this issue.

Iggish

Reaction score
Thank you for your input, I have heard however of players that still receive money, so two questions to you.

You that do not receive money, does this happen all the time, or do you occasionally get money?

If anyone receives money, please tell us, it will make it easier to deal with this issue.
I am one person affected by this and I never get money. Ever.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Iggish

Reaction score
Actually, while on this matter. Before this money glitch i had around 2000 shilings but then it mysteriously went down to 400. It's now a lot lower due to that dagon raid where i died loads but still. Did anyone else lose money?

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Any chance on reverting back to the old way of gaining shillings being dropped until this current issue is resolved?
We have done this, and it hasn't fixed it. I believe when we changed it the first time, something inside the plugin messed up, which is causing this glitch.

I think that reinstalling rpgmobmoney may fix it, but we will have to wait for Danni to test that out. If this doesn't fix it, we are looking for alternatives for rpgmobmoney. There is the problem with finding one compatible with all of our other plugins though.

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112