Suggestion [Not Added] Traitor Weapons

Dyngir

Reaction score
I was thinking, a lot of times I see innocents walking with traitor weapons (john bomb, melon launcher etc.) claiming "oh I'm proven". My suggestion is: possessing a traitor weapon no matter how proven you are, how many traitors you have killed is a KOS. My reasoning: Traitor A has a KOS on their name and tells Traitor B to kill them to become proven, Traitor B then goes around walking with a john bomb "for fun" and kills an entire crowd. This ofcourse excludes detectives. Please tell me your opinions

• Optimistic
Reactions: fly

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not completely convinced on this. For one thing, T-weapons are already listed as being suspicious. If someone wants to make themselves the sacrificial lamb for the sake of their team, I see no way why we should stop them. That rule would also cause a lot of RDM concerns and lower a players' karma. A lot.

I'm not in favour of this rule being added.

• Agree
Reactions: fly

fly

Reaction score
I agree with Aika, possessing a T weapon is already suspicious and usually if you aren't proven with one, you almost always get KOSed. T buddies don't usually ask to be killed to win - pretty pointless round tbh.

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I disagree with you dyngir because I find the rule pointless it doesn't prove anything lets say I killed a traitor and I'm proven because people saw that I killed the traitor and then I took his T wep and person II then calls a kos on me for having a t wep where people would react by either killing him or me. So people would end up being confused by the rule and end up killing people by confusion.