Suggestion [Not Added] Flying Pigeon Bomb Trap

Red Guy

Reaction score
Hello Guys i have a request for a new Traitor Weapon the Flying Pigeon Bomb Trap Description:
This

[BCOLOR=#68932f]Traitor weapon[/BCOLOR]

lets you place a pigeon. If any innocent comes near the pigeon, it'll begin to beep and fly towards the innocent. Then it will explode.

Let me know what you think about this Traitor Weapon/Trap and if you would want to see it ingame or not. It's just a Suggestion. Mod Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=654434095&searchtext=Traitor+weapon
TTT: Flying Pigeon Bomb TrapFly

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Hello Guys i have a request for a new Traitor Weapon the Flying Pigeon Bomb Trap Description:
This

[BCOLOR=#68932f]Traitor weapon[/BCOLOR]

lets you place a pigeon. If any innocent comes near the pigeon, it'll begin to beep and fly towards the innocent. Then it will explode.

Let me know what you think about this Traitor Weapon/Trap and if you would want to see it ingame or not. It's just a Suggestion. Mod Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=654434095&searchtext=Traitor+weapon
TTT: Flying Pigeon Bomb TrapFly
INB4 Molotov Mk.2 lmao.

From what it sounds like it would be incredibly broken and would take a lot of the skill out of the game, as a traitor, all you'd have to do is go into a crowded room and just place it and boom, you kill everyone, making the Jihad virtually useless. Otherwise even if just left in a random place for an unsuspecting innocent to walk through, it still takes a way a lot of the skill required to be a successful traitor, as you don't have to even be linked with the crime scene for it to skill somebody, whereas all other traitor weps require you to shoot at or at least be near your target (ignoring the turret but that sucks anyway). Similarly bad placement could virtually ruin a game, as if a traitor places it at the end of a one way corridor, trapping innocents at the end, there would be no way to leave or no way for traitors to get to them; causing a stalemate.

I'm not fully against trying out this weapon, but I can see it easily just becoming a new molotov, ruining the experience.

Reaction score
I agree with Aqua, we have banana bomb, C4, Jihad, Melon launcher we have loads of explosive weapons, this will make it even more OP for the T's you just blast this in a crowd and you're done.

-1 from me :3

Love,

KJ

• Love
Reactions: Red Guy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, I think this looks super fun and if we ever decide to remove one of the other explosive T weapons we could add it in but I think we'd be making Traitors kind of overpowered if we add this in too. If you guys really want to just test it out at least though I'll add it in for a bit?