Nog's A+T Op Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
In-game name: NogTrog
Timezone: Alaskan which I believe is GMT -9.
Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?
Former:

BuildBox Op
JtE Trusted-Op
PTNT Trusted
Current:
DoD Op-VetOp
Are you good at organization and planning? I tend to be. I've organized multiple events over the time I've been staffing and enjoy doing it. On BuildBox I took a large role it planning out some events. Including the CITYBUILD project which ultimately was not successful I'm afraid. On JTE I planned one or two small events near the end that never really made it to the server due to my unexpected resignation. I also have released an event and planned multiple events on DOD. Organizing and planning are probably not my strongest capabilities but they certainly don't hinder me. I would certainly enjoy planning such events.
What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?
I'm friendly and love working as a team with both players and staff members! Ever since I started staffing my number one goal was to make the playerbase my number one goal. I’ve seen to many staff members when they take on more responsibility lose their touch with the playerbase due to being overwhelmed by new responsibilities. I never wanted that to be me so I’ve strived to make good friends anywhere I go and generally be positive in all situations. I also have a lot of experience with commands and staffing as a general. I feel this helps me understand most situations in moderating and helps me be able to pick up new commands quite quickly.

Last edited:

tnm

Reaction score
You're a great player who's already shown yourself on A&T by making the lobby, and generally helping around the server. From past staffing experience I know how dedicated you are to the project you're working on, be it a simple map or a server wide event. I am sure this will translate well into the position.

Accepted- congratulations!

• Thank You
Reactions: JayJay and EggNog
Status
Not open for further replies.