No more RoF map applications?

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
So I just got builder yesterday and am working on a map, its pretty cool. I am real far into it, just need to make a big cave. But then someone told me they aren't going to have Ritual of Fire applications anymore. they said its because something messed up with the server and they lost a bunch of maps. I would just like to know when Rituals of Fire map submissions will be back up. Thanks, bye.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Iirc, it also may be due to the already large amounts of maps in the rotation (like 50+ maps unless some have been removed already.)

If what I said is the case about the large amount of maps, map submissions will probably be back up when some maps are removed, which basically can be any time.

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
Iirc, it also may be due to the already large amounts of maps in the rotation (like 50+ maps unless some have been removed already.)

If what I said is the case about the large amount of maps, map submissions will probably be back up when some maps are removed, which basically can be any time.
Thanks. I was wondering when.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
We'll get the applications opened up once we can add in all the maps we need to. Due to the rollback we lost numerous maps that were added in the server and we will need to get those readded before we can worry about the other maps.