Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Also, myusername22 , if you had to pick how would you fill in the mafia and 3rd party slots.

I guess I would say that the mafia team is probably Jivvi, gmk, and 77 while the two third parties would be timdood and shadeslayer.

The reason is because I think the mafia has a lot of inactives. I suspect Gmk being mafia based on meta reasons(any game I've seen where he's mafia the town never seems to get a read on the mafia) . I also think timdood is a likely candidate for third party because he strikes me as suspicious. I don't quite trust shadeslayers because I haven't heard too much of him and when I do he's not town telling a lot.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
3rd party killing role is Fiestaguy
Called it?

... So... We lynch him right?
Or would that put us in mylo/lylo?

9 players, 3 mafia.
If we lynch him, there will only be one death (most likely).
So it'd be 8/3. Yeah we'd be at mylo if we lynched him.

9/3. Two people die if we don't lynch him. 7/3. That's lylo.

So basically.... We can lynch fiesta, but we'd pretty much need to not lynch another townie ever. Or we leave him alive in hopes of him killing mafia, since they're a threat to him too.

Ehhh, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Before any of that, Fiestaguy what is your defence? How about a claim?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So... I messaged fiesta on steam to poke him.
He's been having internet issues. Since the day after his last post, he hasn't been able to access Tapatalk or use any web browsers successfully, only Skype and steam.

He asked me to inform everyone of this.

So... What do we do about this? Do we just wait for the problem to be resolved or...?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I wanted to wait a little longer but as the deadline is getting close let's play.
I think I'm close enough to solving the puzzle that I can make this post.

First of all today we lynch ShadeSlayer98. I can explain it myself but I think Timdood did a great job at it in his post:

"Suspicion level 9.8/10 - First four posts were day zero banter, nothing significant. hey look, a spooky pattern! GmK, myu and shade all posted four times on day zero. Obviously they're the remaining mafia!! His lack of severity and general carelessness carried on a good way past day zero which I see as a potential cover for any possible slips (e.i. "I was just joking around!").
One thing I did notice that really stuck out: This post is incredibly hard to understand do to grammar, spelling, and syntax, but the part that's important to me is "Also just because Kallie votes with no reason that's given to us she's insta-mafia."
About a week later, after Kallie's death, he says "I tried to save Kallie the whole time"
TL;DR - "Kallie's guaranteed maf" - "I'm not maf, I tried to save her"
(Note: In her jests early in the game, kallie was literally asking people to kill shade)" -Timdood

I think he has a really strong chance to be mafia and his lynch can also give us information.
___

Now for the night I'm gonna present both roles with an option.

Mafia, the 3rd party killing role is Fiestaguy. However, I will not tell you how the killing works (I know). It can be anything from alternate night killing to serial killer to something growing worse. You can choose to kill Fiestaguy but then you might be overwhelmed by town (more on this later) so is it really worth to kill him? You can also choose to kill town because we're not in a too bad position ;) but then the 3rd party role can overwhelm you.

Fiestaguy, I will give you the option to kill a mafia player or a town player and this is where it gets interesting. You can choose to kill a mafia member overnight which can lead you to victory. You can also choose to kill a town member if you want but that will most probably lead to a sure mafia win.

So basically what happens is:
3rd p kills mafia & mafia kills town
3rd party almost certainly win.

mafia kills 3rd p & 3rd p kills town
Mafia almost certainly win. 3rd party loses.

mafia kills 3rd p & 3rd p kills mafia
Town most likely wins. 3rd party loses.

mafia and 3rd p both kill town
The game can go anywhere

By killing GmK when shade is 3rd party or mafia you are most likely to kill a mafia, Fiesta.
If shade turns out to be town you can best kill Timdood3.

Alsooo let's not forget about the doll. I've decided to use a RNG to decide to give the doll between a few people that I trust. I will not tell you how many people had a chance and I DID include myself in the drawing. If you are town and have it please don't tell. I can however promise that none of the targets I have given have the doll, so suddenly choosing someone else can make us all lose extra to the other 3rd party.

Vatu out, your move scum.

vote ShadeSlayer98

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're.... Telling the mafia and third parties what to do....
Part of which kills me....
Ok. I'm just going to say that I understand what you did, but I don't understand /why/.
(And maybe I'm a bit miffed on the "if shade is town you can kill tim")

And why does the doll matter at all? Haven't we already established that it can't end the game early?
Deliberately denying (/going out of your way to deny) the creepy girl even though it has no effect on the rest of the game is... Kind of a dick move actually. I mean, denying them doesn't have any effect on the game either but still. (It sounds like I'm defending the creepy girl, which may make you think that I am her/it, but no, I just think it's kind of a dick thing to do.)

I forgot that there was a deadline and was hoping to wait for fiesta but ok :/

--the above was all written this morning by sleepy me--

Jeez fragile at least give ShadeSlayer98 a chance to defend himself before voting him going "I mean.."
What you're doing is a blatant bandwagon.

I'm going to vote him almost surely, but until he's put up his defense and I've retrieved my laptop (I left it at a friend's house).

Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I probably should've given a bit more explanation, apologies.
Basically, it sums up to this: I trust Vatumok. Maybe he's feigning and he isn't really an investigative role, but I trust him. I also think that it's important - now more than ever - to pick our allies from a wider range. If we don't make some sort of a deal with 3p players right now, we'll lose and they'll lose. It might screw us over, but again, it might not.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I suppose it would be too optimistic to hope for an extension of the day for fiesta. But I mean, even in the night we're going to be waiting for him, so why not give him a chance to at least read the thread?

But eh, in the likely case that the deadline is enforced as is, I should vote now because I likely won't get to tomorrow (that's when the deadline is, right?) due to sleep/things preventing me from using my computer tomorrow.
Vote Shadeslayer98

I'm not happy with how the day went, but that's mostly due to things we can't control (namely fiesta's connectivity issues).

And vatu, I'd recommend sharing your information as close to the deadline as possible if you don't want it to effect anything today (I don't think it really would anyway), because I doubt you'll make it through the night to share it tomorrow. You said that "knowledge is the only advantage town has" but even that's gone if the only person holding it dies before they can share it.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fiestaguy has dropped out of the game due to his connection issues. Since I have no replacements, Fiesta will die and no lynching will occur this day.

Day 3 is over.

I won't bother with the (final) votecount for now, if you guys really want it, I'll edit it in afterwards.

Fiestaguy is dead. He was a Third Party Creepy Girl.

Has one doll that he can pass on to any player at night. He will know who is holding the doll at any given time. He wins if two people die while holding the doll.

Night 4 has begun. Power roles, please send me your actions.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 4 has ended! Extremely sorry for the delay, I've had the actions for a few days now, but I was sick. Anyway, I'm back to being healthy so the game can progress.

Vatumok is dead. He was a Town Conspiracy Theorist.
GmK is dead. He was a Mafia Brute.

Day 4 has begun.
With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 3 votes to no-lynch. The deadline is two weeks from now, 19:00 GMT, Sunday, 1 November.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, as expected from Fiesta's reveal as creepy girl, the killer is still out there. Also unsurprisingly, Vatumok has been slain. I'm still rather curious as to what made him so sure about everything...Like Fiesta being the killer, secondary effects of the doll, and whatnot. But....It looks like he was wrong? Not that that's of much importance anyway.... What is important is finding the last three threats to town. Right now, mafia, because I think we're in mylo.

There are two mafia left. I'm still certain that shade is one of them, so I'm going to vote him now after the votes on him were so rudely interrupted by Fiesta's internet issues. After he's lynched, we'll have Five players to one mafia. The third party won't be able to kill tonight (alt-night) so in the morning it will be four players to one mafia. at the point, we can hopefully lynch the killer or a mafia member (we'll have a 50% chance so that's pretty ok. [I'd do the whole 'excluding myself-' part but fuck that no one can trust anyone at that point]).

So uh....I don't think any one has any interesting information to share from the night considering that all of our power roles are dead....Unfortunate but eh, it can't be helped.

The plan basically is:
Ok I had a bunch of shit typed out of me thinking ahead. But I deleted it. Because it only gives the anti-town ideas. I can't see a way for us to win that doesn't involve the third party taking out the mafia.
But I mean...We still have to lynch shade to have any hope. And if he's not mafia then we lose anyway.
....Sigh. Hooray for inevitable defeat!

Vote Shadeslayer98

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think I've found a winning play for us.

We lynch shade, that puts it at 5 total players, three town, one mafia, and one serial killer. <This is the part where I was going to say the serial killer is alt-night....But I don't actually think that's the case anymore. Either there's some kind of condition or we've been bam-fucking-boozled.>

So in the night we'll lose a town member to the mafia. Assuming the serial killer's condition or whatever isn't met, we go into tomorrow with four players: Two town, a mafia and an sk.
HOWEVER! If the Sk can and does kill, and they hit the mafia, then we still can win. Because then we'd be at three players: Two town and the serial killer.
So....This is kind of a plea to you, serial killer, that you aim for who you think is the last remaining mafia. For the town's good as well as your own. If you don't kill the mafia, then they'll win instead of you. So...Uh...Yeah.

....Also the lack of activity is kind of appalling. Y'all need to step your game up. This game should be nearing its end already, but instead all that's happened this day is two votes and silence. I mean, ShadeSlayer98 isn't even showing up to defend himself.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Shade is gone or busy or something, he broke his phone or something too, so he can't be contacted by people who have his number (kalliee)
Kinda vague on details to be honest. Maybe he's on a vacation or work is taking up all his time???

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Shade is gone or busy or something, he broke his phone or something too, so he can't be contacted by people who have his number (kalliee)
Kinda vague on details to be honest. Maybe he's on a vacation or work is taking up all his time???
Oh. He was last online the twelfth. I hadn't noticed that.
Jivvi as well...Offline since the twelfth.

But 77 was online yesterday...
and myu ten minutes ago .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.