Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Since town has been killing itself a lot it means the mafia has barely been talking. I want all of you to making a ranking of who you find most to least suspicious (a tier list is also fine), failure to do so means you're probably scum and will be lynched.

Reactions: Fragile

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I found a spot with internet access \o/
But yeah my activity will be limited by vacation and unreliable internet.

But I'm not doing anything right now sooo....

Looks to me like jk shot Ooglie (oh noes), the mafia killed samlen, and fruit got stibbity stabbed by the third party.
Not much ambiguity there.

Wait a second... Maybe there is... The third party killed last night, and I believe that they are alt-night. So they wouldn't be able to kill last night, if they are if fact alt-night....
On top of that, wouldn't they want to kill vatumok? I mean, why wouldn't they want to take out the single highest threat to them?

I think we're dealing with something other than the third party that killed fruit.
Maybe the other third party really is an inventor like I suggested earlier, and they handed out a knife to a townie, and that townie had better mafia sense than jk (sorry, my marsupial friend).

And about the whole list thing, I'll do that when I get home in a few days. I left my laptop and notes at home, and am writing this on Tapatalk.

Other than this post, don't expect a lot from me until I get home.
See you all in a few days, don't kill each other too much <3

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Oh my.
Lets take a look at the votes so far:
Final votecount of Day 0:

Timdood3 (1) - Timdood3
ShadeSlayer98 (1) - Ooglie101
No-lynch (5) - raxo2222, ShadeSlayer98, Fragile, Naoh, Kallie_S

Final votecount of Day 1:

Timdood3
(3) - Vatumok, ShadeSlayer98, Kallie_S
Kallie_S
(4) - Fragile, CaffeinatedKitty, raxo2222, Timdood3
Fragile (2) - Ooglie101, myusername22

Final votecount of Day 2:

Nottykitten (3) - Fragile, Vatumok, Timdood3
Samlen (1) - Nottykitten
Fiestaguy (1) - Samlen
Ooglie101 (1) - Jkangaroo
Jkangaroo (1) - Ooglie101

Dead Town

Underline=D0/N1
Bold =D1/N2
Italics=D2/N3
Dead Mafia
Alive

So, what does this tell us?

1. Night 3 Might've been the most important one yet. The people that weren't voting for Notty all got lynched.
2. Fiesta might be mafia. The only one of the people who were voted for yesterday that's still alive is him.
3. Mafia might not be voting. There is actually a pretty small sample size of those who haven't made a final vote in the whole game.

Now, for my list:
-Jivvi: Has yet to final vote, has been keeping his head low.
-GmK: Has yet to final vote, has been keeping his head low.
-Fiestaguy: Has yet to final vote, has been keeping his head low. Was the only one who was voted for on N3 that is still alive.

And for the outsiders of my list:
-Timdood
-Vatumok
Specifically because these are the people I actually think are Town, which could be a play on their part.
Everyone else (besides myself) I have yet to decide on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vatumok

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fiesta still being alive is meaningless.
Jk killed Ooglie, and himself by consequence. Notty was lynched (obviously). And the mafia killed fiesta.

None of this in any way incriminates fiesta.
I'm not saying he can't be mafia, I'm saying this isn't evidence.

And what do you mean vatumok and I are "outsiders"?
That's just confusing.

And Vatumok would you care to share your investigative results of the night?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, I'm home.
And nothing has happened....I was more active on vacation than you guys were normally. Frankly, that's disappointing. But moving on, as promised, here's a list of my thoughts of everyone, after looking thoroughly into each one. (If you are reading this on tapatalk, I'd recommend not doing that)

Jivvi - Suspicion level 5/10 - Has replied to the thread exactly twice. Once to say he'd look at the thread when he had some time (that was three weeks ago). And Once to touch on the '(in)experienced mafia' theory brought up by...

GmK - Suspicion level 8/10 - The first four of his seven posts were day zero jokes (one contained a legitimate thought the the nights could be very eventful). His next, was informing us of his inactivity do to an event. After that was him drawing attention to/calling out Raxo's accidental soft claim. His most recent, three weeks ago, was an apology for inactivity, and his suggestion of the inexperienced mafia theory (Which, may have a bit more support to it now that all the players mentioned in his post are dead and confirmed town, but I'm still not willing to endorse it).

Vatumok - Suspicion level 1/10 - Originally, I thought he was mafia. Just adding that in for fairness' sake. After an uncontested conspiracy theorist claim, I think it's a pretty safe bet that he's town. (Unless he's a third party that can kill someone and wear their roles like a mask, gasp!) I don't think that's likely, though.

myusername22 - Suspicion level 3.5/10 - His first four posts were day zero banter, nothing there. Then he answered the question I posed at the start of the game, yielding nothing significant unsurprisingly. my goal was only to get people to post and discuss). His next few posts really had nothing to offer either, but I do get a bit of a vibe of innocence. Though in his last post (11 days ago) he said it could take him up to five days to catch up. As stated, it's been eleven. I'm willing to bet that it's because he forgot about the game, but eh, that doesn't make it good.

ShadeSlayer98 - Suspicion level 9.8/10 - First four posts were day zero banter, nothing significant. hey look, a spooky pattern! GmK, myu and shade all posted four times on day zero. Obviously they're the remaining mafia!! His lack of severity and general carelessness carried on a good way past day zero which I see as a potential cover for any possible slips (e.i. "I was just joking around!").
One thing I did notice that really stuck out: This post is incredibly hard to understand do to grammar, spelling, and syntax, but the part that's important to me is "Also just because Kallie votes with no reason that's given to us she's insta-mafia."
About a week later, after Kallie's death, he says "I tried to save Kallie the whole time"
TL;DR - "Kallie's guaranteed maf" - "I'm not maf, I tried to save her"
(Note: In her jests early in the game, kallie was literally asking people to kill shade)

Fragile - .....I find Fragile to be suspicious as frig, yet somehow innocent. The Raxo effect, if you will. I refuse to acknowledge suspicion of Fragile because of a certain event that happened....Sigh. I hate it here.

Fiestaguy - Suspicion level third party/10 - Nothing significant until one post. Which I more or less ignored at the time because it was all kind of common sense (The mafia wouldn't no kill N1, and neither would a vanilla sk.) In fact, he stressed "vanilla" a lot; He emphasized it in every way possible in it's four or so appearances in the post: Bold, italics, quotes, even parentheses. When I glossed over it, he...Did this? Looking back, this (the post, not the microphone bit) almost looks like a "notice me c:<"
I get the feeling that our good friend the sheep is the classic stabby stabby man, but with a twist, given how much he stressed the lack of a 'vanilla' SK.
Two days ago, he posted that he wasn't receiving alerts and would need to catch up. I hope he doesn't need as much time as most of the other people in this post...I mean, it's not like there's really much to catch up on in a four day mafia game spanning a mere 19 pages.,,,Other than that, though, he hasn't posted in nearly a month.

77thShad - Suspicion level ??/10 - Five posts total, not much to cover. First post, Joke. Second, "let's not end day zero early." Third, inactivity apology followed by minor contribution. Fourth, just a tag on Jivvi? Fifth and final, "Activity will pick up."

That's everyone.
Mafia reads: GmK, shade, (Jivvi)
3p reads: Fiesta, (77)
Town reads: Tim, Vatu, myu, and ugh Fragile.

Jivvi and 77 are kind of outliers, I can't really read them. It's basically fill in the blanks with these two; one's mafia, and the other is third party. Well, probably, anyway. Myu could still be a threat just like Jivvi/77 could still be town....But I doubt it.

And sorry if this post started getting a bit....Silly/careless/etc. as it went on, despite several breaks (petting my cat, getting a snack, looking for my lost D20 I found it thanks for asking, etc.) I still got pretty bored making this long-ass post that took several hours to complete.

Enderfive the thread title still says Night.
And Vatumok What was your investigation?
Somebody better reply fairly soon or I'm going to be upset...silent fuming

• Thank You
Reactions: Vatumok

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Timdood3
Thanks for posting.

I certainly do have a lot more information from last night but because the town is outnumbered I do not want to give everything just away. Knowledge is the only advantage town has over the other parties. I know who the 3rd party killer is.
Now I want to see more lists like tim's and fragile's so that I can work towards my final choices. I need towns full cooperation and I need them to play smart if we want to win this. If you don't post or post your suspicion list late it will make you look mafia.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Yeaahhhhhhhh....I have somewhat forgotten about the game.

Ahem.

This whole playing thing didn't really work out so far for me ^^ But your tag at least sent me a notification, so yay, got that going for me. Not sure why my (frankly bad) inactivity rises more suspicions than the one of others, but I can live with it. Tim, your post when the night ended about what you think happened during the night was oddly specific, but maybe you just didn't mark it properly as a guess. I don't feel like shade is mafia, after being so obv. blunt and rash, even an inexperienced mafia wouldnt act this way, no? If I had to pick, which is hard due to me like...not being existent in the game...I'd also go for the inactive people (that automatically includes myself, crap) like Jivv and 77, but until I read tims post I also had fragile on there, but the backseat comment about things happening makes me feel like sth. happened that already proves it's not him.

So, uh, hi?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeaahhhhhhhh....I have somewhat forgotten about the game.

Ahem.

This whole playing thing didn't really work out so far for me ^^ But your tag at least sent me a notification, so yay, got that going for me. Not sure why my (frankly bad) inactivity rises more suspicions than the one of others, but I can live with it. Tim, your post when the night ended about what you think happened during the night was oddly specific, but maybe you just didn't mark it properly as a guess. I don't feel like shade is mafia, after being so obv. blunt and rash, even an inexperienced mafia wouldnt act this way, no? If I had to pick, which is hard due to me like...not being existent in the game...I'd also go for the inactive people (that automatically includes myself, crap) like Jivv and 77, but until I read tims post I also had fragile on there, but the backseat comment about things happening makes me feel like sth. happened that already proves it's not him.

So, uh, hi?
Your inactivity doesn't garner more suspicion than the rest, what activity you have had does. It just feels like you were trying to confuse the town/throw them off by proposing things that are/were fruitless to pursue.

It's oddly surviving because there's not many ways it could have happened. I mean, I guess jk could have shot samlen and the mafia Ooglie, but that doesn't particularly matter, does it?
As for the death of fruit, it had to either be a third party, or enabled by one. The mafia wouldn't/couldn't kill their own, and if it was jk he'd still be alive.

"He was so obvious, blunt, and rash, he couldn't possibly be so stupid as to reveal himself"
I beg to differ, any new player (/especially/ a first timer) playing as scum for the first time is likely to play like this.

And the event that I mentioned with fragile was a rule break. So for all intents and purposes it didn't happen, but I can't get past it, so I'm opting instead to just refuse to acknowledge him.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
okay guys, First off... I want to officially apologize for my inactivity up until now. my two jobs have been a little crazy and I am horrible at keeping track of deadlines so getting assignments for classes done has been equally difficult. In any case, this game has gotten pretty inactive and I can see clearly that it's become a serious problem so I'm going to strongly try to make a post at least every other day. Please forgive me if the post doesn't always reflect recent events, but I figure it's better than being part of the problem of people just not showing up.

Others have said this and I will agree, Considering how often the town has been attacking itself and the only mafia death ended on a nightkill that for all we know was probably not even remotely related to the town it is likely that the mafia are either hiding themselves VERY well or they are hiding amongst the other inactives. For this reason I will especially try to increase my activity and hopefully others will as well.

here are my reads on everyone who i find supsicious:

note most of these are just slight suspicions. I haven't been following the game close enough to have complete reads on everyone, unfortunately.
Suspicious:
Shadeslayer: still pretty much nothing

Jivvi: maybe he's not a huge suspicion for me, but It's disturbing that after I just skimmed a few of the pages I barely remember seeing any of his posts.

77th: he's just as quite if not more than the others... he's usually like this, but It does not help me attain any reads

Timdood: strikes me as suspicious, though I can't say why.

Gmk: I'm somewhat suspicious of Gmk because he's a very experienced player with very great skills. he tried to sell us on a "the mafia must be inexperienced players" earlier, but I'm actually led to believe if the mafia aren't leaving any tells to the town then the mafia are probably comprised of more experienced players.

Fragile: I'm not quite confident in his actions, based on what I remember from day 0 (I haven't gotten any decent reads recently)

I'll make another post whenever I get more reads. I'm aware this is actually most of the players in the game and I'm sorry I couldn't narrow it down any further.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
judging by the fact that they all voted for each other then died, my theory is occult gone wrong

i'm starting to reconsider my view of katman; i'm not buying the raxo deal so much any more. i remember the first time i rolled mafia my strategy was to play entirely as a town member during the day, which i think is what's going on here.

a few people have called out tim a little, probably because he's being a bit authoritative, which naturally puts you under scruitiny (for good reason, it's a powerful position for the mafia to hold). he could be mafia in my eyes.

myuser strikes me as slightly off, but probably one of the lesser suspicious players.

gmk is probably my main suspect because of the weird theory that didn't quite add up. i elaborated on that in my only other post with content.

77 seems to be cruising under the radar (not unlike myself). from my point of view the difference lies in the fact that my appearances have included contributions.

shade is another person who should be looked at further, in my opinion. everything about his input seems dodgy.

my preference would be to lynch either katman or gmk.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.