Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
GmK - Probably 3rd-party. Definitely third-party. Don't you remember that game he made where everyone was third-party? I do. That makes him a third-party.Obviously.
So does this mean you're throwing out the theory that third-party = paranormal? If so, do you have any theory as to what paranormal entails? (Since he was investigated by Vatu and found non-paranormal).

Also tagging time for the more inactive people because seriously, we need more input. (again stealing from Tim's post)
ShadeSlayer98 myusername22 Fiestaguy Jivvi 77thShad GmK

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
GmK - Probably 3rd-party. Definitely third-party. Don't you remember that game he made where everyone was third-party? I do. That makes him a third-party.Obviously.
So does this mean you're throwing out the theory that third-party = paranormal? If so, do you have any theory as to what paranormal entails? (Since he was investigated by Vatu and found non-paranormal).
Note the spoiler title: "some silly and not so silly but still quite silly commentary."
Note that this was amoung the silly, since if we go by Vatu's investigation, he cannot be 3rd party.
Also note I did say everything after my recap was garbage. :p

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Also tagging time for the more inactive people because seriously, we need more input. (again stealing from Tim's post)
ShadeSlayer98 myusername22 Fiestaguy Jivvi 77thShad GmK
Saw this from Tapatalk notification. Sorry, I know I'm inactive and I've just gotten crazy busy lately. I'll try to catch up as soon as I can but it could be as late as Wednesday or Thursday night.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why haven't you voted yet?
If you were to vote who would you most likely vote and why?
As a note on notty: I have no qualms at all with notty being lynched, because I still think they're the third party killer, but I'm not going to vote them because...I don't actually know why. Maybe something to do with still wanting them investigated before lynching, but I don't really see that happening....So again, not really sure [why I'm not voting them].
<3

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Vatumok do you have any idea who you're going to investigate?
Best not state it in the thread until tomorrow though if you do have an idea.
We don't want the forger ruining your investigation with incorrect evidence... now do we? :p
Since tim asked that he must obviously be the forger himself! Obviously. *laughs jokingly*

That also makes me question, does the forger's "forgeries" remain on that player for the rest of the game, or does it only work for that specific night? I get the feeling it's like the lawyer where it only works for that night but I could be wrong (unless this has been answered before and I just never noticed).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
We don't want the forger ruining your investigation with incorrect evidence... now do we? :p
Since tim asked that he must obviously be the forger himself! Obviously. *laughs jokingly*

That also makes me question, does the forger's "forgeries" remain on that player for the rest of the game, or does it only work for that specific night? I get the feeling it's like the lawyer where it only works for that night but I could be wrong (unless this has been answered before and I just never noticed).
Wait there's a forger?
*checks info thread*
Oh.
...What JK said.

• Haha
Reactions: JKangaroo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Only for that particular night.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Less than an hour to deadline, Notty is still in the lead, I think (can't be arsed to do a proper votecount this close to the deadline with the load of schoolwork I have on my hands at the moment, sorry). If you think Notty is innocent, unvote or vote someone else! If you think she's guilty, vote her, since she's not leading by a lot! If you don't think anything, flip a coin!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Less than an hour to deadline, Notty is still in the lead, I think (can't be arsed to do a proper votecount this close to the deadline with the load of schoolwork I have on my hands at the moment, sorry). If you think Notty is innocent, unvote or vote someone else! If you think she's guilty, vote her, since she's not leading by a lot! If you don't think anything, flip a coin!
People please follow this advice. Flip a coin. Heads vote Samlem, Tails vote me. You might aswell since that way you'll have a 50% chance of not lynching a towny while if youre not doing anything its 100% confirmed. Cuz I'm innocent.

JKangaroo
JK if you think I'm innocent vote samlem so that I won't get lynched?

Timdood3
You asked for help when you were about to be lynched now I need your help pls <3

@anyone_else_thats_not_mafia
Pls you're my only hope.

*is desperate since I would of assumed people would care more about someone being lynched*

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Votecount:

Nottykitten (2) - Fragile, Vatumok. [L-6]
Samlen (1) - Nottykitten. [L-7]
Ooglie (1) - JKangaroo. [L-7]
JKangaroo (1) Ooglie. [L-7]

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch. Since I forgot to specify a deadline in the beginning of the day, the deadline is now set on 20:00 GMT, Sunday, 20 September.
Should be 1 hour 40 min left till deadline right? Atleast thats what google tells me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And you unvoted, bringing me closer to death <3

I'm sorry, but I still think you're a/the third party killer </3

Vote Nottykitten
Well I'm not and your job is to lynch the Mafia not the Third Party. The Mafia still has 4 members and you're not getting any closer to that by lynching a towny or a "supposed-third-party". Tim where is the logic in your vote explain to me?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
JKangaroo
JK if you think I'm innocent vote samlem so that I won't get lynched?
--------------------------------
People please follow this advice. Flip a coin. Heads vote Samlem, Tails vote me. You might aswell since that way you'll have a 50% chance of not lynching a towny while if youre not doing anything its 100% confirmed. Cuz I'm innocent.
Well, I never said I think you're innocent. I believe I've only said I'm not really siding with the current vote because of the reasoning behind those votes, which I don't feel are substantial enough.
But that doesn't necessarily make me think your innocent. I think you could swing either way.

And why Sam specifically anyways. Even if I do vote Sam (again I think I've stated there's not really enough reason for me to do so) it would still be a coin-toss since the votes would be even (unless someone else also stepped in).
And it's not really a 50% chance since we just don't know about Sam or you. There's still 2 more town(8 total) compared to the 6 anti-town/3rd parties ratio.
@anyone_else_thats_not_mafia
Pls you're my only hope.

*is desperate since I would of assumed people would care more about someone being lynched*
Agreed; People should care about who is getting lynched. Sadly it seems that topic stagnated and here we are.

Anyways, although I know you've defended yourself in previous posts on other pages, but honestly with how down-to-the-wire we are with the time limit, I kind of thought there would be a harder/more attempt to sway opinion for others on not lynching you (I guess that's probably from waiting for other players to weigh in on the matter to talk more? I don't know...)
And even now, I guess I kind of expected something as well besides tagging just me or tim. I guess it's a bit of a weird thing to say, but I guess I kind of expected a role-claim? (unless you claimed in the past and I never saw it...) Usually if its a townie's getting lynched, they claim and make a case to keep them alive. (I guess Kallie was an exception to that...) I don't know, just some kind of last-minute defense to remind people the reasons of not voting or for voting someone else.

*shrug*
Weird thing to expect. Probably from just being an observation of past games or a usual reaction.

And I don't really want to "hammer" anyone at this stage. Any vote would feel apathetic and I'd hate doing it. Actually, hammering at this stage feels like a sure sign of being Mafia to get a last-ditch kill in, like if someone voted me or Moogs at this point in time since it wouldn't make a lot of sense for anyone to vote those at this stage considering who & what we've discussed today. I thought that would be a good thought to get out before someone actually does such a thing, which I doubt since I don't think many people will read these last posts in time before the timer runs out (if it is in fact in 1 hour)

*shrugs again* I just don't know. I'm just not convinced enough.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways, although I know you've defended yourself in previous posts on other pages, but honestly with how down-to-the-wire we are with the time limit, I kind of thought there would be a harder/more attempt to sway opinion for others on not lynching you (I guess that's probably from waiting for other players to weigh in on the matter to talk more? I don't know...)
And even now, I guess I kind of expected something as well besides tagging just me or tim. I guess it's a bit of a weird thing to say, but I guess I kind of expected a role-claim? (unless you claimed in the past and I never saw it...) Usually if its a townie's getting lynched, they claim and make a case to keep them alive. (I guess Kallie was an exception to that...) I don't know, just some kind of last-minute defense to remind people the reasons of not voting or for voting someone else.

*shrug*
Weird thing to expect. Probably from just being an observation of past games or a usual reaction.

And I don't really want to "hammer" anyone at this stage. Any vote would feel apathetic and I'd hate doing it. Actually, hammering at this stage feels like a sure sign of being Mafia to get a last-ditch kill in, like if someone voted me or Moogs at this point in time since it wouldn't make a lot of sense for anyone to vote those at this stage considering who & what we've discussed today. I thought that would be a good thought to get out before someone actually does such a thing, which I doubt since I don't think many people will read these last posts in time before the timer runs out (if it is in fact in 1 hour)

*shrugs again* I just don't know. I'm just not convinced enough.
Not sure how I am supposted to defend myself I don't really understand the evidence against me. "I'm shady" we'll thats just who I am I can't really defend myself against peoples hunches. And why samlem? Well err just a hunch, and you colored him red in your hunch list just like oog so I thought whynot ask you. ^_^

If you want a roleclaim, I'm just a basic Towny. Said it like 99 times before but I can see how you and probs others would take that as just being town-sided and not a basic-towny role claim. After all I didn't exactly state it was a roleclaim x).

What I can tell you though is that I don't think you're mafia at all JK, and I don't think Tim is either. Which is why I tagged you two in the hopes that you two townies would come to my aid and help your fellow towny out.

If I get lynched thats just another basic towny gone and with 4 mafia left pretty sure town will either lose tonight or be in a Mylo(am I saying this wrong? it feels so wrong) tomorrow.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'm not and your job is to lynch the Mafia not the Third Party.
My job is to eliminate threats to town. That includes third parties that can murder the town's population.
The Mafia still has 4 members and you're not getting any closer to that by lynching a towny or a "supposed-third-party".
And we are getting closer by not lynching at all?
Well I'm not and your job is to lynch the Mafia not the Third Party. The Mafia still has 4 members and you're not getting any closer to that by lynching a towny or a "supposed-third-party".
And if I didn't think it before (I did, btw) these two sentences make you sound third party more than anything. "You should be lynching mafia, not third party!" is defending yourself (as a third party) by saying that you're the lesser of two evils. (I'm phrasing this as if you're definitively third party because you did this without denying any possibility of you being so). And the way you say "Supposed-third-party" makes you sound like you're trying to nonchalantly shrug off my accusation, you know, add a bit of a "I'm not even taking you seriously."
Tim where is the logic in your vote explain to me?
This in addition to literally everything else I've said about you is why I voted you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And we are getting closer by not lynching at all?
Well you'll get closer by not lynching me. I never suggested to not lynch. And yes I did schrug it off as not taking it seriously since I am still not a Third Party.

But ohwell I'm done, not sure where I went wrong this game but I don't see a way to convince people that I'm not bad. Which is especialy hard if only 50% of the players are even replying. Just gonna throw my who-I-think is Mafia List down here in my last post and say goodluck town <3.

List:
Samlem
GmK
Oogles

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 2 has ended. Final votecount:

Nottykitten (3) - Fragile, Vatumok, Timdood3
Samlen (1) - Nottykitten
Fiestaguy (1) - Samlen
Ooglie101 (1) - Jkangaroo
Jkangaroo (1) - Ooglie101

By (not-so-)popular vote, Nottykitten is lynched. She was a Town Villager.

It is now Night 3. Power roles, please send me your actions.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The night is over!

Ooglie101 is dead. He was a Town Cop.
Jkangaroo is dead. He was a Town Honourable Vigilante.
Samlen is dead. He was a Town Villager.
Fruit is dead. He was a Mafia Underling.

Day 3 has started. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no lynch. The day will end in two weeks from now, on 12 October, 19:00 GMT.

Other notes: Timdood3 will be inactive for an unspecified period of time due to difficulty with accessing the internet while on vacation.
I would also remind you that you all signed up for this game knowing that it can take a considerable amount of your time and that it can last for a relatively long time. With this in mind, I ask you all to pick up activity or at least notify me if you're going to be inactive, as Tim did. We're all playing this game and I would hate for it to fade away into inactivity.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.