Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Oh. He was last online the twelfth. I hadn't noticed that.
Jivvi as well...Offline since the twelfth.

But 77 was online yesterday...
and myu ten minutes ago .-.
Its two am and I have three history assignments due tomorrow (one of which I have not started yet. ) please forgive me for not finding the time to share my thoughts ( I seriously wish I were exaggerating this)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Okay, sorry it's been a crazy week. First off, I think it's sad that nobody else has responded. Its been 4 days! In any case, right now I think we need to pick the most certain lynch and that seems to be shade. I went to look back over the thread and he hasn't really contributed anything to the game. On to of that, I haven't seen him town telling at all.

vote shadeslayer98

Reactions: Fragile

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And that's the four votes needed for lynching.

Final Votecount:
ShadeSlayer98 (4) - Timdood3, Fragile, myusername22, 77thShad

Day 4 has ended.
ShadeSlayer98 has been lynched. He was a Third Party Ghost.

Seeks otherworldly vengeance against a random player. Wins if the target player is dead and the Ghost is alive at the end of the game.

It is now Night 5. Power roles, please send me your actions.

Reactions: Fragile

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 5 is over.

77thShad is dead. He was a Mafia Underling.
Jivvi is dead. He was a Town Villager.

With this, the game is over.
The Demon Cult, consisting of myusername22 and Timdood3 has won.
myusername22 was a Demon (originally the Mafia Forger).
Timdood3 was an Acolyte (originally a Town Villager).
Fragile
also somehow managed to survive until the endgame, being a Town Villager.

A quick explanation on the Demon Cult:
It was basically the same as the Mentor and his follower in Doomed Cruise. There was one Demon and one Acolyte. If the Demon would've died, so would've the Acolyte. If the Acolyte would've died, the Demon would've recruited someone else to take his place. The Acolyte could kill every night, the Demon could only recruit when he had no Acolyte at the moment. What was a bit out of the ordinary was the fact that the Demon Cult wasn't initially in the game, instead, they came to be when Timdood used black candles, an item the randomizer gave him. If he would have not used the candles or passed them on, he wouldn't turned into the Acolyte. The fact that the randomizer then picked myuser, who was the Mafia Forger, of all people, to be the Demon, gave the duo a significant advantage and in no small part thanks to that they were able to win, since myuser could still participate in Mafia nightchats, he had simply changed allegiances, although the rest of the mafia was not aware of that.

I feel like this game could've turned out better and I partly take responsibility for that myself, since the setup may have been a bit unbalanced and I wasn't always available. The activity of the players wasn't exactly exemplary as well, though, and while I understand all the reasons behind that and am not mad in any way, I hope that the next game (if there will be a next game in the foreseeable future) will see an increased activity.

That's all from me, discuss any and all things concerning the game that you wish to discuss.

Reactions: digi and Notme

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
When you sit there realising that this exact scenario happened to you in the doomed cruise
I felt bad killing you guys off each night. Its weird to note that the town wasn't able to lynch any mafia this game. The only lynch on a non townie was when we lynched shade, but 3 out of 4 people in that bandwagon were scum trying to end the day.

Also JKangaroo you messed up our fancy plan of killing fruit and blaming it on the honorable vigilante :(

Reactions: Timdood3

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Vatumok can you explain your theory about fiestaguy being the third party killer and how his night kills worked? I really wanted to hear that but you were cut off by fiesta's death.
I was bluffing about a lot of things. I didn't know fiestaguy was the third party killed but there was a very good chance he was. I had no idea of the demon cult. I knew town weren't just gonna win it after vigil shot our cop so I couldn't just tell the truth. I was bluffing in hope to manipulate who the mafia and 3rd party kills. It was a shame that fiesta got revealed that day because it sealed my death.

What I find weird though is that the mafia and not the 3rd party killed me (I assume), don't really see why they would do that when they could still use my investigative powers.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was bluffing about a lot of things. I didn't know fiestaguy was the third party killed but there was a very good chance he was. I had no idea of the demon cult. I knew town weren't just gonna win it after vigil shot our cop so I couldn't just tell the truth. I was bluffing in hope to manipulate who the mafia and 3rd party kills. It was a shame that fiesta got revealed that day because it sealed my death.

What I find weird though is that the mafia and not the 3rd party killed me (I assume), don't really see why they would do that when they could still use my investigative powers.
I was pushing for you to be killed because me and Tim didn't really like the way you were leading the town. If we had killed a non mafia the mafia would have had a majority and started to wonder why the game hadn't ended yet, causing them to suspect there could be a traitor among them. Because of this, our night kill had to be used on a mafia. That's why you were killed by the mafia.

We kept you alive as long as we did because we didn't feel you were a threat due to my forging abilities. Honestly, I was hoping you'd investigate and clear me.

• Informative
Reactions: Vatumok
Status
Not open for further replies.