[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but i dont think they made it up so obviously i think they saw something??????????????????
i refuse to believe this isnt last game all over again and youre only considering things from your pov
youre so CLEARLY SCUM
thats called a mirror mate

youre the one only considering things from your pov is this is the truth since why would you take my argument of notty not having a specific moment in mind and argue against it with evidence that relies on YOUR belief that notty actually saw something, if you were taking my pov into consideration???

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

youre the one only considering things from your pov is this is the truth since why would you take my argument of notty not having a specific moment in mind and argue against it with evidence that relies on YOUR belief that notty actually saw something, if you were taking my pov into consideration???
but this whole situation is you arguing about my perception of what notty said??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but this whole situation is you arguing about my perception of what notty said??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yes its me saying you assume notty had a specific moment in mind even though theres 0 reason for you to think that

that has nothing to do with what i just said ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? there i can do more

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yes its me saying you assume notty had a specific moment in mind even though theres 0 reason for you to think that

that has nothing to do with what i just said ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? there i can do more
me: i think notty is town because they provided reasoning
you: i think the fact you thought this is so naive which means your scum
me: i think it for [these reasons]
you: youre naive so scum still

what else do you want me to say???????????????????????
this whole argument is your thinking im naive over my perception of what happened??????????????
so the only thing that matters is how i saw it from my pov?????????????????
since i didnt/dont see it as fake??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

You're the one questioning Oog's beliefs ¿whatishappning¿¿

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
MAR - [1] - GOO
BOO - [3] - STR, MAR, NOT
MOO - [2] - INF, ALI
OKX - [1] - OKX
INF - [1] - MOO
NL - [2] - DUF, HIP
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th. If nobody gets enough votes before the deadline day will default to no lynch.

2 minutes

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
me: i think notty is town because they provided reasoning
you: i think the fact you thought this is so naive which means your scum
me: i think it for [these reasons]
you: youre naive so scum still

what else do you want me to say???????????????????????
this whole argument is your thinking im naive over my perception of what happened??????????????
so the only thing that matters is how i saw it from my pov?????????????????
since i didnt/dont see it as fake??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
im just saying youre assuming notty is telling the truth about 1) seeing something alisha said, -> 2) finding it suspicious, -> 3) deciding to say it, rather than 1) deciding they should throw shade on alisha, -> 2) making out they saw something alisha said earlier but since its non existant they keep it as vague as possible

and im saying that aint no town moog, whos usually literally the most paranoid mafia player ever and would 100% worry about notty making it up

i dont need you to say anything back im just saying thats how i see you, but if you can somehow explain away why you make that assumption go for it but i dont think you can by the looks of it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im just saying youre assuming notty is telling the truth about 1) seeing something alisha said, -> 2) finding it suspicious, -> 3) deciding to say it, rather than 1) deciding they should throw shade on alisha, -> 2) making out they saw something alisha said earlier but since its non existant they keep it as vague as possible

and im saying that aint no town moog, whos usually literally the most paranoid mafia player ever and would 100% worry about notty making it up

i dont need you to say anything back im just saying thats how i see you, but if you can somehow explain away why you make that assumption go for it but i dont think you can by the looks of it
well maybe you need to go back to school
+ this isnt what youve been saying before so im calling scummy bogus

deadline is here anyway so in summation vig (me) is gonna kill inf tonight

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Final Votecount
MAR - [1] - GOO
BOO - [3] - STR, MAR, NOT
MOO - [2] - INF, ALI
OKX - [1] - OKX
INF - [1] - MOO
NL - [2] - DUF, HIP

Nobody was lynched.

Running Order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. MOO 50
| 3. DUF 45
| 4. INF 8
| 5. NOT 13
| 6. STR 4
| 7. MAR 12
| 8. HIP 4
| 9. BOO 9
|10. HKC 30
|11. OKX 11
|12. GOO 1
|13. TIM 0
|14. SKO 11

REPLAY
Oh hey I got a blue shell get rekt Nottykitten
Also the flag is clearly black, typing 'green flag' on it in green text is heresy.
just posting so i can win the whoever get the most posts thing. also as you can see my team is blue thus we are proven town thank you
sometimes the town color is green
if you ask me blue is more innocent than green
What has Hip done to deserve town reading? Was it his post about colors?
vibes list

hip
stranger
notty
moog
hk
alisha
tim
good skele
mars
boo
skoo
duffie
You stole my reasoning
I just think he's weird

Yikes

That's an overreaction to vibes on you imo, looks genuinely scummy to me

I think it was a huge waste of time, but it was pretty good for reads

You call that tunneling

She never pushed him actually

Maybe it's standard but I've seen him as town 2 times now, and I think he's acting differently from when he was town, we can call it 'aura'

I don't recall calling you names, just saying you were currently overreacting, no need to get sensitive love

And no, I'm not jumping onto your sus, I just think oog is being weird and I wanted to vote him to see if he'd react. Speaking of, moog seems to have left me out of his reads, wonder why.

Timdood3 can I get a new partner please

Jk ly baby

I didn't follow your suspicions if I don't sus him for the same reason that you did, I just thought his reaction was unlike him as town

If you wanna know if skele is scum, poke him and see explodes

I feel like town skele would just whine about this instead of defend himself

Seems like you're throwing a mini tantrum over nothing here

What's with the colors?

[/QUOTE="Mooglie, post: 443674, member: 936"]
also i feel like i need to warn you the following paragraph is 1 sentence with 0 commas so if you cant read it remember that i warned you:

also i finally think i understand alishas thinking from a post i read by inf about like auras being specific to people (tbh i now remember alisha saying this exact same thing admittedly it was late last night and i was watching crazy ex girlfriend in the background which i was more interested in!) but i would say for me people can 100% emit the same aura (and so the same aura is present in multiple games too) but each aura correlates to like different levels of scumreading/different reasons for scumreading/other stuff that my mind is subconsciously trying to tell me and its the exact same feel as alisha from comedy club which means theyre probably town (tbh the aura has disappeared for me now maybe it disappeared when i started townreading you in comedy club too since i feel like we had a very similar situation where we were going at eachother then both ended up townreading eachother (well you said neutral read this game))

also also also also also also
[ /QUOTE]
the fact that you're defending Alisha now that she's been sus from this reads town to me, unless you're a very careful maf- or maybe a possible Alisha/moog team who fake sused each other to remove suspicion!

That is his personality
just joking, ltin told us they have no meaning other than flavour and the host wouldn't lie unless this was a bastard game and i think he'd have told us if it was!

what about that makes him suspicious to you?

the best read is the flash read where you get a sudden flash of insight or see a colour

ive had this flash three times and all three times they were right (vat as arsonist in LCN on like day 1 or 2, omni as mafia a few games ago on like day 1, and listings as revolutionary in the first republic during day 0)

im not taking it literally, but in order for you to even consider saying its a waste of time must mean that you thought it was even just slightly a waste of time, and idk it took up like 5 posts so i dont see why anyone would get impatient about that or feel the need to say anything about it at that point, so it felt like your intention was just to defend oog which makes me wonder whether it was a whiteknight attempt or scumbuddy defence attempt or something

but youre playing it more extreme this time and saying irrelevant things which you didnt do last time, and accusing others of not giving thoughts whilst simultaneously lacking alignment-related thoughts yourself (well you have some now but at the time you didnt)

ok maybe 'ages' shouldnt have been used since you said 'last x pages' but why would you even mention the page number that shed been talking for if you werent trying to imply itd been going on for too long, so thats why i interpreted it that way

the other point about you calling it just semantics still stands as well

and yeah but why make a deal out of people not having reads when you dont have any yourself, surely youd be like 'well i cant suspect hk for not giving a thought yet since im struggling as well so itd be unreasonable of me to suspect him for being in the same boat'

since its too early/too little to go on for you to behave that way reasonably imo, you yourself didnt have any alignment-based reads so why call out hk for it, and calling out skele for just commenting that the votes are split felt like reaching for something to talk about since i think its reasonable people will make 'hollow' posts like that at the start and i think townie mars would agree and not make a deal out of it so early on

very good point as well i forgot about that

10 points to strangers team!
You give off some red aura. Boo is repeating their previous scum game, someone even used the word reach.

Race Control: Incident involving cars number 02 (ALI) and 55 (NOT) under investigation.
This is a game mechanic. Neither of these players have broken any rules.
It is now night 1.

Last edited:

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Retirement
Timdood3
Dive Bomber
Each night you may visit someone to see who they visit.

Race Control: Incident involving cars 02 (ALI) and 55 (NOT): No further action.

Reporting from the broadcast booth:
-----
BOO spent the pitstop with TIM
-----

Running Order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. MOO 0
| 3. DUF 0
| 4. INF 0
| 5. NOT 0
| 6. STR 0
| 7. MAR 0
| 8. HIP 0
| 9. BOO 0
|10. HKC 0
|11. OKX 0
|12. GOO 0
|13. SKO 0
|14. TIM

It is now day 1. With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

• Wow
Reactions: Duffie