[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
However me specifically revealing that I wasn't actually 3p still put Mars in a position where he suddenly had to consider whether or not Boooo had some special knowledge of my role which was influencing her read on me or if she just happened to read me differently than everyone else, either of which is a possibility.
(and this bit doesn't even make mars' point make any sense either)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I must have missed Booboo saying she had no special info on me. Can you let me know what page number she said that so I can look back? Bc that changes a lot.
it was when they claimed, they said they did no action n1 and was just a cop role, so theres no reason to think boo had any special info on you

also mars never brought up this 'maybe boo had special info' thing during our argument, even when i brought it up saying "your argument only makes sense if you think boo had special info", he ignored it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i still dont get whats mars has done thats scummy!
maybe since i didnt pay attention to all of that on day 0 since it was so boring and didnt involve me at all so i had 0 investment in
im SELFISH
do you think mars saying 'town!notty does x so nottys town' and 'inf!town does this so inf town' even though hes not seen us for like 3(?) years is genuine???

do you think him changing his mind on boo made any sense or seems like a genuine change of mind?

do you think him refusing to quote himself explaining why he thinks scum!notty wouldnt do a plan as elaborate as the one she'd have had to have done as scum and so is townie, is townie, even though ive told him i dont think he did explain it so as a townie if he knows im wrong he'd surely have every motivation to prove me wrong instead of refusing??

do you not think day 0 he was pushing on people way harder than reasonable which was more extreme than last game!

do you not think nottys scumread of mars makes little sense + is a clear bus??!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
do you think mars saying 'town!notty does x so nottys town' and 'inf!town does this so inf town' even though hes not seen us for like 3(?) years is genuine???

do you think him changing his mind on boo made any sense or seems like a genuine change of mind?

do you think him refusing to quote himself explaining why he thinks scum!notty wouldnt do a plan as elaborate as the one she'd have had to have done as scum and so is townie, is townie, even though ive told him i dont think he did explain it so as a townie if he knows im wrong he'd surely have every motivation to prove me wrong instead of refusing??

do you not think day 0 he was pushing on people way harder than reasonable which was more extreme than last game!

do you not think nottys scumread of mars makes little sense + is a clear bus??!
1) maybe he just has a good memory!!!!!!!!! or is extrapolating from last game
2) idk what this is about (i read your guyses thing about stranger being 3p -> boo is bad for questioning then stranger being town -> boo is good for questioning but idk how this makes him scummy)
3) maybe hes just lazy!
4) i didnt pay attention that on day 0! all i remember is him getting annoyed/frustrated
5) isnt it the same as your argument other than the early reads thing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) maybe he just has a good memory!!!!!!!!! or is extrapolating from last game
2) idk what this is about (i read your guyses thing about stranger being 3p -> boo is bad for questioning then stranger being town -> boo is good for questioning but idk how this makes him scummy)
3) maybe hes just lazy!
4) i didnt pay attention that on day 0! all i remember is him getting annoyed/frustrated
5) isnt it the same as your argument other than the early reads thing
1) i guess but doubt he has that good a memory and also feels so confident about his reads even though from his pov he knows we've been away from him for ages and thus could easily have changed!
2) 'doubting 3p makes little sense, so boo is susp. oh wow stranger is town, so boo was right, and actually boo's doubting is reasonable and makes sense now.' do you not agree that makes no sense at all = either just logical error or fake read (and i lean fake read cuz i doubt mars would make that logical error tbh, i think he thought he could get away with it)
3) hes clearly not!
4) ok well he was way too eager to accuse people of not contributing properly early on when like nothing was happening. he himself had no reads yet called hk out for not having any for example. and it felt like trying to replicate his town behaviour but accidentally going too extreme to me
5) no?? they said his random vote on hk is sus (why would a random vote be sus to town notty, theyd see it as a reaction test most likely, i dont buy at all notty saw mars vote hk and thought 'wow scummy') and "strange conflicts" which is extremely vague and not like town notty imo!

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Retirement
Infected_alien8_

Race Engineer

Each day you may send a message of no more than 200 characters (counting spaces) to any player. This message may appear in the main game thread.

Retirement
Hipmeow

TV Producer
During the day you may highlight up to 10 posts which occurred previously in the game. They will appear under the term "replay" in the night start post.

Retirement
Marskid
Torpedo
You are the initial mafia killer. In addition, you may, during the day (except for day 0), choose two people to kill. They will be killed, you will die, day will end, and the mafia will not meet that night (and will have no night kill).

Replay
also i visited tim last night (not saying what my action is!!!) (also im saying this so i can get it out of the way now incase somehow there was a watcher on tim and they accuse me IM INNOCENT I SWEAR) and tim was the tracker, meaning that this role that exposed boo would have to also be a tracker-esque role rather than a watcher who was watching tim and then announced everyone who visited him (unless i was blocked)

so either this a weakened watcher or a setup imo
alternatively im defending the person who killed tim haHAA
alternatively i killed tim!!!!!!!!!
maybe i shouldnt be posting this WOOPS

also i can 100% see this being a setup by inf since tim gave me that dislike rating so thats motive to kill him and then he was gonna bring this up later
but then why setup boo unless this was a fake frame so people thought boo was being framed and so is innocent when theyre mafia??

idk
ITS INF
vote infected_alien8_
also if this was host made these names would 100% have the numbers infront of them
its 100000000000000000000000% a setup by inf (except i think inf would get the numbers infront of them maybe hes slacking)
actually those ar ethe car numbers not player numbers so maybe not
you gotta believe me!

ya i think the wording of 'in the pitstop' also means it refers to players and not cars but i still think its fake
+ inf would be the one to not include numbers by noticing this so it IS inf who made the message
im also considering the longevity of the play if it was by inf since the most it could result in is 1 mislynch
also the odds of inf getting yet another fence-esque role
but im so certain this broadcast is fake since i visited tim too and the tracker is dead
+ the wording just feels off
then again what else could it be used for since the first time you use it, the format of the message is revealed and so it can be obviously be called out as fake
alternatively you can just not use your action and use it at a more crucial time (idk what would qualify as a crucial time)
IM JUST GONNA SAY IT
im voting #massclaim
probably since ive already like 50% claimed
i mean my conundrum is
i think inf is 100% scum
this broadcast + the way its being used (aka fake imo) is a mafia thing (also odds of watcher watching tim who was nightkilled is fairly low (admittedly i think tim was the most townread so the best kill option + i visited him so what am i talking about low odds))
i think the broadcast was worded pretty badly and obviously fake
i dont think inf would let that message pass if he was discussing it with his mafia buddies (maybe someone else has the ability)
at the same time its a very inf move (see fence + fence v2)
at the same time, given this ability, what else would you use it for

maybe inf is just an evil 3p and not mafia but i feel like hes mafia rather than evil 3p
my reasons for thinking its fake:
- feelings
- the fact i was with tim that night too and tim was the tracker which means this was a weak watcher (i guess i can see it being a design choice of watcher having broadcasted results for the cost of full results or something) or faked
- tbh i think the car numbers should have been used here in reflection, since the race director was 'talking' (listening, i guess) to notty and alisha rather than looking at their cars when ltin's message about them being under investigation said car numbers [number] (3 letter name) rather than just (name)
- fullstop maybe?
- 'spent the pitstop' feels like a weird choice of words
- the fact it says 'reporting from the broadcast booth:' and then the 2 lines around the message
Race Control: Incident involving cars number 37 (MOO) and 08 (INF) under investigation.

It is now Night 2.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Duffie and Alisha

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
_________GAP
| 1. MOO -
| 2. NOT 0
| 3. ALI 0
| 4. STR 0
| 5. DUF 0
| 6. BOO 0
| 7. GOO 0
| 8. HKC 0
| 9. OKX 0
|10. SKO 0
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM

From the broadcast booth:
k so with inf being town and mars being scum im gonna go with oog being town for now due to it being a CONVENIENT FRAME UP OF HIM, bets on skooma or okx being evil + notty because i always scumread notty but im pretty sure im probably right again!!

what the hell is hip's role and how did he get my message, because it's not even on the role description there - I KNEW IT SOMEONE DID FRAME ME

also THE MESSENGER GIVING ME THE CODE WAS INF SO IT WAS A WEIRD INF PLAY ALL ALONG
- alisha
Penalty Issued: Car number 37 (MOO) has been roleblocked.

It is now day 2. With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

Reactions: Boooo