[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Disclaimer I've got some info to unpack so I'm gonna type properly for a sec

The incident mentioned at the day 0 end, put Notty and I into a shared chat with a mysterious independent entity with an anonymous account called the Race Director. Notty and I could talk but the Race Director could only listen.

Apparently the Race Director could do something to us judging from that message when day began, and I had no idea about that. I was heavily convinced Race Director is scum or third party since why would you need to be anonymous if you're town? (Then again maybe it's a way to judge people's intentions if they actually get a decision to do something as of the day 1 opening, so maybe they are town after all but I scumread them when the chat started)

Also I townread Boo now don't ask me why I'll elaborate later

hipmeow

Reaction score
Apparently the Race Director could do something to us judging from that message when day began, and I had no idea about that. I was heavily convinced Race Director is scum or third party since why would you need to be anonymous if you're town?
i mean this kinda sounds like some sort of wacky jailor and jailors tend to be town and anonymous

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i visited tim last night (not saying what my action is!!!) (also im saying this so i can get it out of the way now incase somehow there was a watcher on tim and they accuse me IM INNOCENT I SWEAR) and tim was the tracker, meaning that this role that exposed boo would have to also be a tracker-esque role rather than a watcher who was watching tim and then announced everyone who visited him (unless i was blocked)

so either this a weakened watcher or a setup imo
alternatively im defending the person who killed tim haHAA
alternatively i killed tim!!!!!!!!!
maybe i shouldnt be posting this WOOPS

also i can 100% see this being a setup by inf since tim gave me that dislike rating so thats motive to kill him and then he was gonna bring this up later
but then why setup boo unless this was a fake frame so people thought boo was being framed and so is innocent when theyre mafia??

idk
ITS INF
vote infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Race Control: Incident involving cars 02 (ALI) and 55 (NOT): No further action.

Reporting from the broadcast booth:
-----
BOO spent the pitstop with TIM
also if this was host made these names would 100% have the numbers infront of them
its 100000000000000000000000% a setup by inf (except i think inf would get the numbers infront of them maybe hes slacking)

• Wow
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So Oog and Boo murdered Tim together, got it
you gotta believe me!
Disagree since the position list doesnt use the numbers either?
ya i think the wording of 'in the pitstop' also means it refers to players and not cars but i still think its fake
+ inf would be the one to not include numbers by noticing this so it IS inf who made the message

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this seems pretty stupid if you ask me so if its a weird inf play he already drew a lot of attention to himself
im also considering the longevity of the play if it was by inf since the most it could result in is 1 mislynch
also the odds of inf getting yet another fence-esque role
but im so certain this broadcast is fake since i visited tim too and the tracker is dead
+ the wording just feels off

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im also considering the longevity of the play if it was by inf since the most it could result in is 1 mislynch
then again what else could it be used for since the first time you use it, the format of the message is revealed and so it can be obviously be called out as fake
alternatively you can just not use your action and use it at a more crucial time (idk what would qualify as a crucial time)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why are we assuming inf is behind this did i miss something
i mean my conundrum is
i think inf is 100% scum
this broadcast + the way its being used (aka fake imo) is a mafia thing (also odds of watcher watching tim who was nightkilled is fairly low (admittedly i think tim was the most townread so the best kill option + i visited him so what am i talking about low odds))
i think the broadcast was worded pretty badly and obviously fake
i dont think inf would let that message pass if he was discussing it with his mafia buddies (maybe someone else has the ability)
at the same time its a very inf move (see fence + fence v2)
at the same time, given this ability, what else would you use it for

maybe inf is just an evil 3p and not mafia but i feel like hes mafia rather than evil 3p

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean to me i dont get the feeling that broadcast thing is fake unless again im bad at reading (i mean im not saying it is 100% real its just by the sounds of things you just THINK its fake)

also does anyone know anything about colours seeing as that replay thing seems to be obsessed with them

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, in other news I got put into a night chat with Good Skele last night. There was no independent entity or anything watching us in that chat. Also I pretty strongly townread Skele at this point.

but im so certain this broadcast is fake since i visited tim too and the tracker is dead
+ the wording just feels off
I agree with you - the wording of the broadcast doesn't feel like something that Ltin had prepared.

IM JUST GONNA SAY IT
im voting #massclaim
probably since ive already like 50% claimed
Sure, Im down.

• Agree
  • Wow
Reactions: Duffie and Alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Reporting from the broadcast booth:
-----
BOO spent the pitstop with TIM
-----
my reasons for thinking its fake:
- feelings
- the fact i was with tim that night too and tim was the tracker which means this was a weak watcher (i guess i can see it being a design choice of watcher having broadcasted results for the cost of full results or something) or faked
- tbh i think the car numbers should have been used here in reflection, since the race director was 'talking' (listening, i guess) to notty and alisha rather than looking at their cars when ltin's message about them being under investigation said car numbers [number] (3 letter name) rather than just (name)
- fullstop maybe?
- 'spent the pitstop' feels like a weird choice of words
- the fact it says 'reporting from the broadcast booth:' and then the 2 lines around the message