[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i disagree i push on vibes as town so id do it as scum too if i felt i could do it/if i thought id be townread for it

and i think i do the 1st thing as scum as well but others can clarify on that
tbh your scumgame was a lot more focused on players. In fairness I'm drawing from Market Crash and this is about a mirror performance of that.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
maybe notty is just saving all their thoughts for tomorrow!!!!!!!
i still see them as town and argue that the initiative was proven to be there by that alisha vote in my eyes maybe WHO KNOWS im trusting my gut
Not denying Notty is town. Scum/3P Notty is high effort, this is probably-randed-a-dull-town-role Notty, or a lackluster 3P. My issue is why you feel the need to defend much here, esp. b/c a Notty tr isn't very controversial; it's been shared before this game.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Not denying Notty is town. Scum/3P Notty is high effort, this is probably-randed-a-dull-town-role Notty, or a lackluster 3P. My issue is why you feel the need to defend much here, esp. b/c a Notty tr isn't very controversial; it's been shared before this game.
im only really defending since inf is calling me scum because of it
my initial read in that post wasnt even like it was a strong townread on notty but inf has just decided it was wrong of me to think that

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im only really defending since inf is calling me scum because of it
my initial read in that post wasnt even like it was a strong townread on notty but inf has just decided it was wrong of me to think that
does that mean you dont actually have as much faith in notty as town rn

mmm hmm

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it may be low effort but there was still some effort aka some thought went into it and the thought was unique so i see it as notty storing like scumhunting info in their brain that isnt just a carbon copy of what people have already said so like the scumhunting initiative was there?
i mean now i go back to disagreeing with you again

i can understand the line of thought of 'she said it without any reason to from what i can see so i could see it as legit' now (even tho i disagree i do think she had a reason but i wont say it)

but saying that what she said = she had the thought stored in her mind is just so naive for you!

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
does that mean you dont actually have as much faith in notty as town rn

mmm hmm
i mean i think notty is town im not like dying of faith
i mean now i go back to disagreeing with you again

i can understand the line of thought of 'she said it without any reason to from what i can see so i could see it as legit' now (even tho i disagree i do think she had a reason but i wont say it)

but saying that what she said = she had the thought stored in her mind is just so naive for you!
they said it without any reason
it referenced the earliest point of the game
were they rereading the beginning of the game right before posting to get this read or was it stored in their mind??

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Asking for thoughts, and rn the push on Inf from you sets a low bar. Walk me through what you're thinking.
1. Inf said the word reach in an accusing manner.

Yeah thats it. Feel free to join if you want but I already got everything I want to know for the end of today, if we get a last-minute lynch on Alisha/Boo I'm game.

• Haha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh your scumgame was a lot more focused on players. In fairness I'm drawing from Market Crash and this is about a mirror performance of that.
wasnt that the game where i was tied to oak and claimed agent #2 and tried to lynch jk all game

that was cuz i knew the only chance i had of winning was if somehow all maf died after n2 cuz oak died n1 so i just said to hell with it and tunneled on jk as hard as i could

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i think notty is town im not like dying of faith

they said it without any reason
it referenced the earliest point of the game
were they rereading the beginning of the game right before posting to get this read or was it stored in their mind??
it referenced literally nothing

she didnt properly reference anything

she specified nothing

she just said their posts felt off in the first few pages and then their attempt to justify a thought felt fake

theres 0 indication they actually had any specific moment in mind for that at all

and the fact youre so naively assuming she did is whats making it so hard for me to believe!

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anticipating Duffie's inevitable question:

Multiple times you would make a read/observation/statement and added a caveat of saying it was D0; this was used to excuse behavior that may/may not be normal. NAGL from me b/c of how this game has evolved.

• Confusing
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
it referenced literally nothing

she didnt properly reference anything

she specified nothing

she just said their posts felt off in the first few pages and then their attempt to justify a thought felt fake

theres 0 indication they actually had any specific moment in mind for that at all

and the fact youre so naively assuming she did is whats making it so hard for me to believe!
well i disagree??
idk what else to say
hey im not saying it cant be about that

but oog assuming you had definitely got a thing in mind for what you were talking about is what i take ISSUE with
but im not?
if you mean like examples of posts and stuff then no i dont think notty has that and ive never said they did??

what has boo done that was evil again

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Do you remember when they were pushing on someone and then randomly switched to hk? Then when Alisha voted them they disappeared for a while and returned to vote Alisha back. Also they accused hip of things and that didn't sit right with me, kind of the same way I called them out that other game where they were blatantly scum.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Do you remember when they were pushing on someone and then randomly switched to hk? Then when Alisha voted them they disappeared for a while and returned to vote Alisha back. Also they accused hip of things and that didn't sit right with me, kind of the same way I called them out that other game where they were blatantly scum.
hey thats 3 lines worth of reasoning suck it Infected_alien8_

• Haha

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Primarily for me the reaction-test debate w/Alisha, the subsequent backdown on Alisha -> change targets on HK -> immediately unvoting after HK tosses up some reads. It was looking for a reason to sus a player that wasn't there, and when it became apparent only Notty was really for Alisha voting--IIRC they weren't on board at that moment, however--they switched to HK, presumably just to get them to talk; I don't think what HK offered was enough to cut off pressure.