New Map Mode-TNT Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of you heard of the movie Hunger Games-and the PvP map.Well,here's the rules in the mode!
Rules:
1.Once killed 3 times,you will be transported into a room with glass.You can watch the battle.If you want to walk around without playing,you will become a ghost.Before killed 3 times,(like 2 or 1 lives left)you will be transported into your "circle"where you start off.
2.You cannot build/destroy any blocks in the map.
3.You start off with TNT,soon if you meet a chest (orange wool)destroy it to get the weapon inside.You cannot buy.
4.You cannot switch your partners once assigned.If it's uneven,a player will be chosen randomly to become a ghost immediately.(Give some suggestions about this please)
5.The last 5 (or less)will be teleported into the FINAL BATTLE ARENA.You cannot go outside it.
6.Once you've died,you're a ghost.You cannot use ghosts as protection. example-You are one of the last 10.You got a ghost to alert you if an enemy is nearby.
That's the rules.Also,the playtime is 15 minutes.If the last 5 (or less) is still battling,it will count the most players killed.(Like the rest of the modes.)It will go by 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place.
Suggestions at the bottom will be chosen by Me,Honeydew40 and xephos17gf.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amorix

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of you heard of the movie Hunger Games-and the PvP map.Well,here's the rules in the mode!
Rules:
1.Once killed 3 times,you cannot press the respawning button.
I'd like to say something about this:
If you could supposedly respawn during those "3 lives" you had, I'm thinking about the future how "new players" would think that respawning is allowed, even though it is just this specific type of game mode.
Note: I could be reading this wrong, as I often do a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
We really dont need anything like this right now... we already have enough new game modes at the moment, this seems a bit complex for new players as well.

Reaction score
I'd like to say something about this:
If you could supposedly respawn during those "3 lives" you had, I'm thinking about the future how "new players" would think that respawning is allowed, even though it is just this specific type of game mode.
Note: I could be reading this wrong, as I often do a lot.
Honeydew40 has changed the rules and tested it on our server.Thanks for the feedback on rule 1!
-xephos17

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Issue with the above post has already been resolved, please stop reporting it from now on :p

Locked to prevent more posts on this dead thread.
If you need to give your opinion about the gamemodes on TNT, I highly suggest you to contact KingSam through a PM on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.