new gaia storage room

TImoking

Reaction score
guys i put a lot of effort into sorting everything from the old room in front of the darkroom. i find it quite saddening to see that noones seems to care that it's sorted. i still find axes n new stuff in the chests up front and someone put all his stuff in the gunpowder chests. i would like it if we could keep it organized from now on. sooooo... ummm I pls keep it organized.

thanks in advance,
OwlLord2000

Iggish

Reaction score
guys i put a lot of effort into sorting everything from the old room in front of the darkroom. i find it quite saddening to see that noones seems to care that it's sorted. i still find axes n new stuff in the chests up front and someone put all his stuff in the gunpowder chests. i would like it if we could keep it organized from now on. sooooo... ummm I pls keep it organized.

thanks in advance,
OwlLord2000
hi

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
He created a new storage room that's (supposed to be) sorted. It's nice, but you can't expect people not to use the dump chests that were in place already. Not all of us wants to stop for 5 minutes to sort things, especially if we're just dumping our inventory to get back in the dark room.

Also, stop replacing the water with slime blocks. You can die from fall damage if you land on the seam between slime blocks, water doesn't have this problem.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112