New command for WoM users

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Totally gonna see if TNT can piggyback on this and get a similar thing; it would be very useful to have over at TNT as well!

Great work from WinX, definitely going to be useful for you lava heads.
VERY YES. GIVE US ALL THE INFORMATION. WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING FUN WITH THIS

In realism: we can use the variables that store the flag carriers, the score, the general points of the game and display them as interface addiitons.

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
I was wondering when a developer was going to add support for the WoM Detail User Line(Which requires WoM Texturing to be enabled with the setting to send the /womid to detect if a player is using WoM) for a server. Simple but interesting stuff. When looking through this I made a Compass but anyhow. Nice work ^_^

WinX64
If you're using a browser to play, then don't use this command unless you like your chat spammed.
This seems like you are not checking if the player is using WoM before sending information. This happened to me with my Compass. Make a haswom bool, make it true if the player sends the /womid when it joins(You need to have a texturing cfg file in the motd with womid = enabled), then before sending a detail check if the player is using WoM, else just return nothing. This can also allow you to make a /haswom <player> command.

That's just how what I think is happening from my point of view as developer and what seems to be more efficient. I might be very wrong in here if you're doing something else XD but oh well :3 this is what I think is what you're doing.

More info on texturing is found here http://files.worldofminecraft.com/textures.php

Edit:
Oh wait, I have no idea how you got that Lava Survival Round over there, well I do(seems like the server.name was changed there) but if you're able to change that without having players rejoin the server then I have no idea how you did it.

• Informative
Reactions: trngl3087 and 123

Reaction score
Yeah, we're probably going to add custom texturing soon acording to BrickWolf, but at the moment, since there's no other way to check it, i made the command :p

Edit:
Oh wait, I have no idea how you got that Lava Survival Round over there, well I do(seems like the server.namewas changed there) but if you're able to change that without having players rejoin the server then I have no idea how you did it.
Yep, when changing maps, the server sends a custom MOTD depending on the map, so, yeah