New Arcem

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll be online shortly. Let me know where to meet you.
I'll be on tomorrow at the earliest; just lagging hell today. Managed to /spawn in the middle of walking to my chest. Now I have to return to it and retrieve the stuff.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
All houses that are started/reserved and don't have any significant progress with-in one week will be torn down. Any houses that are not used for two weeks will be torn down, unless one leaves a notice on the forums saying they will be gone.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
All houses that are started/reserved and don't have any significant progress with-in one week will be torn down. Any houses that are not used for two weeks will be torn down, unless one leaves a notice on the forums saying they will be gone.
Latelt I havent been able to get on much due to lag, I have nearly finished my house, just needs a roof ;)
Could I possibly have my time exetended?

Girge

Reaction score
Updated Residents:
uhtr5r
Defiant_Blob
onfire37
Fatalis
Dlmt3
Shinyshark
DKnucklehead
Awwwyea
emosquirrel
chris360kss
Refresh100
WiiGoGetter
ConstructionBoy
figgy645
darkness1888
rosekill
ProtoType_Lemon
DrGemMiner
coltoncool
not playing a lot at the moment (mostly saturday and sunday) but i'm still in there :p

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I plan on making a house in New Arcem; I even thought of either selling off Astoria or giving the town to someone else.. but nobody ever joins the town so we only have 3 active users that live in it.. Not sure about giving it away though as I enjoy being the Mayor of the Original and first official Settlement; I just wish It was credited more with users as It does get a bit lonely when half of Aeres lives together :3

Reactions: ConstructionBoy

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I plan on making a house in New Arcem; I even thought of either selling off Astoria or giving the town to someone else.. but nobody ever joins the town so we only have 3 active users that live in it.. Not sure about giving it away though as I enjoy being the Mayor of the Original and first official Settlement; I just wish It was credited more with users as It does get a bit lonely when half of Aeres lives together :3
Hm well I think it is because it is far off from Aeres more than the other towns since new people when walking to aeres come to the first city New Arcem so thats why most people live there and Astoria is VERY far from New arcem more than other towns. So I bet when the railway is finished people will come :D

• Old
Reactions: rosekill

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hm well I think it is because it is far off from Aeres more than the other towns since new people when walking to aeres come to the first city New Arcem so thats why most people live there and Astoria is VERY far from New arcem more than other towns. So I bet when the railway is finished people will come :D
If users helped make it ._.