New Arcem

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
News:
  • We will soon have a Gringot's style bank up and running, passworded protection, we guarantee the security of your items!
Residence Rules:
  1. Do not create a mine or basement without prior permission from a High Aerite. We will have projects occurring underground, so we try to avoid plots going too far down.
  2. If you are inactive for 2 weeks without notifying a higher member of Aeres, you forfeit your plot and is subject to removal.
  3. Make sure your chests are legal at all times. Having illegal chests can result in a warning to removed from New Arcem or being fined.
  4. Match the theme. The theme is general ancient Roman and Greek architecture. Mostly stone based.
  5. The High Council have permission to modify your property at any time for a proper reason.
  6. Violations of a rule will result in a 42 hour warning in which you may fix your violation. If you do not log-in with in that period, it is extended until 24 hours from your next log-in.
Shops and points of interest:
  • New Arcem Railway
  • The Mine
  • New Arcem Bank
  • uhtr5r's Manor
Residences:
  • uhtr5r
  • Defiant_Blob
  • onfire37
  • Fatalis
  • Dlmt3
  • Shinyshark
  • DKnucklehead
  • Awwwyea
  • emosquirrel
  • chris360kss
  • Refresh100

To-do List:

• Get more stone
  • Place sign posts at each cross road
  • Name all the roads
  • Sell more plots
  • Map out New Arcem
  • Create shops
  • Create more plots
  • Create a ship in the dock
  • Create farm
  • Finish bank
  • Start on wall
  • Finish capital building
Green = Public can do
Orange = Public can do with permission from High Aerite+
Red = Not ready to do yet
Purple = Being done by High Aerite+
Did I miss something? Tell me.

Zepharn

Reaction score
what about a great aeres-statue? somwhere in the centre or at a special place? (btw, aeres is a goddess, right?)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Why can't Aeres be a he/she all in one?
I mean gods CAN do anything, can't they? (this includes getting their gender changed whenever they feel like it)
So you wan't a Mix between a Girl and a Boy, Basically a Transgendered statue?... Really? o.e

Zepharn

Reaction score
were goin to build an (big) aeres temple in astoria, so i wondered, if we also "need" one (or at least a really cool statue) in the capital

C

Ciphered

As soon as I can, I'll be finishing my shop/house.

And, for two questions:
1. Is it possible to place ads on signposts or other boards in New Arcem?
2. Is it possible for me to buy construction materials from the team government (Aeres)?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
As soon as I can, I'll be finishing my shop/house.

And, for two questions:
1. Is it possible to place ads on signposts or other boards in New Arcem?
2. Is it possible for me to buy construction materials from the team government (Aeres)?
1. I have one form of ad right now: Railway ads. Basically, when a player rides a railway, they will pass over a sign that tells them a certain message. Right now, it's mostly a test, and will only be limited (I don't want a player to be spammed with ads the whole ride).
2. We may sell materials, though money isn't our main priority, so we may not have much to sell. We will barter for other things though (stone, coal, tracks, etc.)