Nether: Blaze spawner for all!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I decided I'd re-make a blaze spawner for everyone and have converted it into a proper Blaze spawner area, with decent Luring tactics and areas where you can camp.

There is 3 walls that are made to make Rods go through them, So that they don't set on fire when you kill the Blazes, I will post pictures later on of these walls.

Here is a couple pictures of the re-modelled Spawner: (Click the Images to read the signs!)

I spent time and effort trying to make this, I had to deal with Blazes attacking me while I built this; I'd appreciate if It wasn't modified or griefed, I believe the 'No Griefing' rule still stands in the Nether - As you can see in the last picture I got quite alot from the trip, So It's very efficient way to get Rods!, Read the FAQ and Tip to make things easier on your next trip ;) Goodluck!

FAQ:
How do I get to it?: The Co-ordinates are X:395 Y:61 Z:-52

What if I die? Other people will get my items: You can use /deathtp, If you vote for the server you get the exact amount needed to use the command.

What items should I bring?: The best items would be to bring Potion of Poison II (Splash) x5, Potion of Healing II (Splash/Bottle) x5, Full Leather/Iron/Diamond (Though I managed to kill about 30 without armour while making it), And plenty of food!

What is the best tactic to get Rods?: The best tactic would be to get someone to AFK next to the spawner where the first sign is (Above the staircase), Which would then cause the Spawner to spawn upto 25 Blazes which you can then lure down to the room with the second sign is (Luring room) and throw 1 Potion of Poison II (Splash) which would kill them all and you would get around 15-20 rods, Or you could lure them down the hallway to the end of the wall and pile them with 2 or more people.

Tip: ALWAYS be in parties, Or you could end up killing your friends/team!

~

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
This is cool, good on you putting the effort into a project for the entire community! Also, the no griefing rule does stand in the nether and if I find anyone has griefed this, they will face jail time, warns, bans.

Again, nice work :)

Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
*laughs evilly*
Nice work, Angel.(Seriously<---) Sadly, the blazes got a buff very recently.
Shame they are still easy to kill.. Well as a Knight they are easy as I can 3-hit them, Not to sure about others, Archers with Poison arrow can camp there for hours without any risks.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I scared of blazes. D: I went in a party of 4 last time and all of us almost died with 6 blazes. Rouge + no armor + stone sword = no bueno.

Reactions: Shmid

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
This is super dandy, and I really love the time you put into it!
I'm pretty sure that /deathtp will teleport you on top of the bedrock layer in the nether though. PLease correct me if it was fixed, but could you advertise not to use it? We don't want trapped individuals wasting thier money :C

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that /deathtp will teleport you on top of the bedrock layer in the nether though. PLease correct me if it was fixed, but could you advertise not to use it? We don't want trapped individuals wasting thier money :C
I think you can use /deathtp out of the nether for it to work but using it inside traps you, I could test it.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
It was fixed.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This is cool, good on you putting the effort into a project for the entire community! Also, the no griefing rule does stand in the nether and if I find anyone has griefed this, they will face jail time, warns, bans.

Again, nice work :)
T'was griefed massively, Someone made it look hell'a ugly, Placed cobble everywhere and pretty much ruined the whole thing, Could you come on?